A song for Erling...

“Erling Haaland, the greatest striker in the land” or
“Erling Haaland, he’s a blue like his old man” or
“Erling Haaland, he’s going to be a champion”

To the “Graham Poll is a fucking asshole” tune (or Terry Cooke not a M***** any more)

Great terrace tune, not often sang. At Maine Road when those songs were sang it was LOUD. Would take off, replace second line if there’s a better one

Last edited:
Erling, Erling Haaland
Grew up a City fan
He hates Roy Keane
Cos he crippled his old man
He hates the Scousers too
He'll always be a blue
Scores in every game
Erling Haaland is his name

I hate to do this, but the Rags and Dippers would have a song for him already,,,,,94 pages and still no winner
Agreed, we've had "the song" since we've signed him, all we have to do is sort out the lyrics.
It cant be that important to us.

As we're all getting a bit giddy, it got me thinking how long until there's a chant.

I'm not the only one obviously, and saw a few comments on Twitter. Cant help but think we've already got a stand out winner (and I cant take credit so picture of the stellar tweet below - @stehol66, take a bow fella)

One that celebrates father and son.. one that spreads like wildfire... one that sounds fucking great in the Bank pub haha.

Alfie, Alfie Alfie, Alfie Alfie, Alfie ALFIE HAALAND

ERLING, ERLING ERLING, ERLING ERLING, ERLING ERLING HAALAND

Time for Yaya and Kolo to pass the torch.. plus, be funny as fuck hearing this at Wolves tomorrow night.
To the tune of fat bottomed girls by queen....
He was just a skinny lad, never knew no good from bad, and played for dortmund before he joined our man city...
Left alone with pep and Co, you're now the best striker for sure,
Hey Big Haaland, won't you score a goal for me...
Ohhhhh won't you score for me tonight,
Down beside the blue firelight, ohhh won't you give it all you got,
Oh big Haaland you make the City world go round, yeah, oh big Haaland you make the city world go round!

EASY…Just can’t get enough

WHEN I SEE YOU HAALAND I GO OUT MY HEAD,I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH,I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

ALL THE THINGS YOU DO TO ME AND ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID
I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH,I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

HE SCORES A GOAL AND WE ALL GO WILD AND I JUST CANT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH OF DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER ERLING HAALAND!

Done, close the thread
Bumping this cus I can just imagine the concourse at Villa tomorrow bouncing to this song, so if your at Villa tomorrow do what you can to get this going and we can finally close this thread

WHEN I SEE YOU HAALAND I GO OUT MY HEAD,I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH,I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

HE SCORES A GOAL AND WE ALL GO WILD AND I JUST CANT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH OF DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER ERLING HAALAND!

Done, close the thread
That has got legs!

Done, close the thread
Or...
Just the DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER - ERLING HAALAND! (repeat)
That is one hell of a catchy riff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.