Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Re: Adebayor gone (Official)

The Telegraph

Adebayor had been on £170,000-a-week at City and, while that salary has been reduced to around £100,000 to fit Tottenham’s wage structure, he has also received a big pay-off to leave the Etihad Stadium.

It is understood that Adebayor received a signing-on fee from Tottenham of around £4 million. The transfer fee between Spurs and City for Adebayor was around £5 million.

It all means that Adebayor has been compensated for his reduced wages, Tottenham have secured their main attacking transfer target for around £9 million and Manchester City have succeeded in getting one of their major earners off the books. Adebayor’s new contract at Tottenham is believed to expire in 2015

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/9490747/Tottenham-confirm-signing-of-Emmanuel-Adebayor-from-Manchester-City-in-deal-worth-9m.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... th-9m.html</a>

Now hide his stash whatever mailed form Africa and give him before we play against Spud .....
You know stuff that makes you lazy and gives you red eyes ;/

To be fair to the bloke (hard, I know, after the way he's milked us for the past couple of years), but...

I don't remember him "playing up" when he played for us. He always looked useful and tried hard from what I can recall, it's just for some reason Mancini didn't like him and hardly every played him. Not really surprising he got pissed off.

Good luck Spurs..........you'll need it.

Chippy_boy said:
To be fair to the bloke (hard, I know, after the way he's milked us for the past couple of years), but...

I don't remember him "playing up" when he played for us. He always looked useful and tried hard from what I can recall, it's just for some reason Mancini didn't like him and hardly every played him. Not really surprising he got pissed off.
Is this a joke?

Chippy_boy said:
He always looked useful and tried hard from what I can recall

Ehh.... come again?
You must be thinking of his first couple of games.

Cannot believe this.....held to ransom by a money grabbing lazy arsed footballer. Is it right that we are still paying his wages whilst he plays for Spurs?
We should have said no and loaned him out to Rangers or let him rot in the reserves...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.