Aguero's disallowed goal

What happened to the attacking side getting the benefit for borderline decisions. This is clearly a borderline decision, so surely goal?

Mentioned earlier that the referee on sky said they have a system that freezes it the exact time the ball leaves the players foot to pass! After looking at it again sergio is ofside by mm

They're wrong to do that. It's first contact, not when it leaves the foot.

What happened to the attacking side getting the benefit for borderline decisions. This is clearly a borderline decision, so surely goal?

According to UEFA rules, since Chelsea played for counter attacks during most of the game technically they were the attacking team therefore no goal.

The angle is completely irrelevant, unless Sergio can suddenly stop time, detach his head and sow it on to his arse.

I thought it was just Tevez who could do that?
Like i said, it was the ANGLE i saw, whether Sport TV had a frame from before/after the ball was kicked that showed his head in front, i don't know. But it was clearly in front of the line and like i said in my original post, it was in Portuguese so i didn't know what they were saying and as their picture didn't show the ball being kicked, it was a freeze frame of the line, i don't know whether it was even the correct frame. But if it makes it easier, you can just assume i lied and made it all up to get some attention on our own Forum.

You can score with your arse.
Quite - so offside. As I have said previously the method and implementation needs major work as per Rugby (miked up ref and VAR official) and Cricket (the order of assessment and display of information to crowd and TV). As it is it is open to cheating.

Linesman called offside, the pictures on TV showed it was very close - no problem with the decision.

Aguero gets hit in 5 seconds, why no VAR? Second half we appeal for handball (in my opinion it isnt) very similar to one given against us mid week (which also shouldn't have been) except its from a crossbut no VAR.

I'm ok with close calls and I'd hope some of the Liverpool offsides might get seen. But where is the consistency. When should it be used.

Why can't it be put on the big screen so everyone fans, players, managers and the Ref see the same thing - stop this hiding, this secrecy, if there is nothing to hide let's all see it if nothing else it would reduce the paranoia I feel that they are trying to shaft us. Let refs explain decision during (via mic) or afterwards, of course they will get things wrong but they do now, but they will get more respect for being honest and open.

This all day long.
Bring some accountability into the game, and keep the paying customers informed.

Some grounds don't have video screens or the screens are unsuitable

Some grounds don't have video screens or the screens are unsuitable

I will suggest given the money in the PL they can afford to install some as a matter of urgency.

If the fans in the ground have no idea of what is happening and are not shown the same angles and can here what is being said then VAR is dead and WILL be used to cheat certain teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.