Aguero's disallowed goal

Like i said, it was the ANGLE i saw, whether Sport TV had a frame from before/after the ball was kicked that showed his head in front, i don't know. But it was clearly in front of the line and like i said in my original post, it was in Portuguese so i didn't know what they were saying and as their picture didn't show the ball being kicked, it was a freeze frame of the line, i don't know whether it was even the correct frame. But if it makes it easier, you can just assume i lied and made it all up to get some attention on our own Forum.

Like I said that’s exactly what you’re doing by trying to use made up Portuguese TV images that clearly couldn’t have possibly happened and trying to mitigate that by saying you couldn’t understand what they were saying. It’s absolute bollocks, whether we’re fans of the same team or not is again irrelevant, the pictures prove you’re lying and/or attention seeking.

Like I said that’s exactly what you’re doing by trying to use made up Portuguese TV images that clearly couldn’t have possibly happened and trying to mitigate that by saying you couldn’t understand what they were saying. It’s absolute bollocks, whether we’re fans of the same team or not is again irrelevant, the pictures prove you’re lying and/or attention seeking.
There you have it then, what a strange person you are but the spectrum is quite wide and that's what makes life interesting. Nice chat.

From the official VAR image they look level. It wasn't a clear mistake so I'm happy with the original decision.
However look at the Madrid game and you can see it will be used to help the cartel.

I didn’t understand the Hazard one either, aren’t linesmen supposed to wait now to raise their flag? He was off but it was pretty close too

Both those calls yesterday were very marginal. I've got no issue with the decisions. Just odd that, with VAR available, that play wasn't allowed to go on and then be checked afterwards.

I didn’t understand the Hazard one either, aren’t linesmen supposed to wait now to raise their flag? He was off but it was pretty close too

Instinct I expect. They've spent their whole lives reacting and making that instant decision. Now all of a sudden they're told to not do that, but only for certain games. It'll take both time and using it every game before they adapt.

The angle is completely irrelevant, unless Sergio can suddenly stop time, detach his head and sow it on to his arse.

I thought it was just Tevez who could do that?
The angle is completely relevant.
stones-54ad.png

We know that didn't quite cross the line, but from this angle it looks like it was well over.

You can twist it however you want to suit your agenda (you always do), but in the real world, Stones cleared that one off the line (just) and Aguero was offside (just).

it was offside. Just.

2w2eouf.jpg

Why are they judging offsides based on his feet though? I'm sure Aguero's upper body was even further offside than his feet. Same thing happened in a Champions League game as well, marking offsides based on the feet and not the body when the body in both scenarios was furthest forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.