Aguero's disallowed goal

I will suggest given the money in the PL they can afford to install some as a matter of urgency.

If the fans in the ground have no idea of what is happening and are not shown the same angles and can here what is being said then VAR is dead and WILL be used to cheat certain teams.
I doubt its a question of money where the location of the screens is the issue lots of the ancient grounds cannot accommodate the screens

I doubt its a question of money where the location of the screens is the issue lots of the ancient grounds cannot accommodate the screens

What ancient grounds are those in the PL and even in the Championship?

Most if not all are of a standard that cameras and screens should not be of any issue whatsoever.

2w2eouf.jpg

Rudiger's heel is the closest part of his body to the goal so that's fair enough. Perspective is very misleading. Rudiger's left foot is not on the ground so although you can see a sliver of pitch between his heel and the line that proves nothing as the image is in 2 D. If that's all VAR have to go on, then I think that they have made the wrong call. Aguero looks to be level.
Aguero's heel does look to be level with Rudiger's but his arse looks a few inches closer to the goal, which makes him offside as there's no rule against scoring with your arse.

Again, try reading the previous posters comment and then look at Aguero in the picture. It’s absolutely nothing to do with angles, it’s all to do with Sergio’s body position. You’re trying to fight a battle without knowing what you’re talking about, then trying to use a completely different incident to prove your point and just looking like a fool.

The picture on page 5 proves what the poster said is a lie, there is no ifs or bugs, it’s a complete and utter fabrication that he’s tried to use by suggesting it was shown on a Portuguese stream no one else will have seen but you’re that set against it you’ll fight anybody.
You’re the one proven to be lying and trying to cover it up by suggesting it was on a different angle on Portuguese stream, like they’d even have their own camera angles. We all know foreign channels just take/use footage from other mainstream media outlets.

Even if you couldn’t go, the game was shown in every pub in the country and was available on numerous English streams. Yet I’m weird? Ok.
Nobody is fighting any battles except YOU and you're doing it in a pretty passive-aggressive way, which i'm afraid is pretty weird considering everything surround what happened yesterday.

I don't drink, so don't go to pubs. There are hundreds of streams i could watch but the Portuguese one i have access to is always 1080p and 30fps, but i'm probably lying about that as well and it was only 720p. Did i get your attention with the 1080p quality of stream? Are you suitably impressed? Because that's all i care about.

Good thing you called me out, i'm sure the rest of the forum can now sleep well with the knowledge that you've outed me. You can also go back to the article i wrote for this site as that was also a fabrication of my imagination, made up so that random people on the internet would love me.

How can anyone tell from that picture ?

What you can see is why the lino flagged, he's in just as bad a position as the camera, but at least the camera isn't mobile.

I was pretty much in line with it, and I didn't bother celebrating, as it looked like a clear offside to me, I was surprised when it was even checked.
You can't tell. That's my conclusion too and hence if that image was part of the VAR review then the goal should have stood. If you can't determine whether Aguero is goal-side or not, from that image then that suggests he's level.

A good job it didn't matter in the end but having seen two VAR calls for City in days go against us, and two VAR calls go in favour of Real Madrid, I am thinking that human interpretation is biased. The goal-lone technology, and the hawkeye in tennis are perfect applications of technology to sport, but VAR doesn't seem to be ready. The images and decisions should at the very least be accountable and open afterwards so we can assess whether it works. If they are not making that info available to football fans, then I hope at some level someone is checking that the right decisions were made. I hope City are asking questions too because we can't assume that someone else is.

If I were a journalist I'd be looking at the implementation of VAR and analysing the calls, and seeing which teams benefited and what the success rate was etc. Anecdotally, the most popular club Real Madrid has been the major beneficiary, and the most unpopular club Man City, the biggest loser in recent days which in of itself should set alarm bells ringing.

Nobody is fighting any battles except YOU and you're doing it in a pretty passive-aggressive way, which i'm afraid is pretty weird considering everything surround what happened yesterday.

I don't drink, so don't go to pubs. There are hundreds of streams i could watch but the Portuguese one i have access to is always 1080p and 30fps, but i'm probably lying about that as well and it was only 720p. Did i get your attention with the 1080p quality of stream? Are you suitably impressed? Because that's all i care about.

Good thing you called me out, i'm sure the rest of the forum can now sleep well with the knowledge that you've outed me. You can also go back to the article i wrote for this site as that was also a fabrication of my imagination, made up so that random people on the internet would love me.
No one cares what you’ve done, the picture proves you’re a liar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.