Aguero's disallowed goal

From the angle i saw on one of the Portuguese channels (couldn't be arsed with Sky's bias) you could clearly see Aguero's head was in front of the line. Obviously i didn't have English commentary so i could only guess that was the reason it was given offside, i had no issues with it at the time once i saw that replay TBH.

I'll pick the cheat option.

Moss was told not to look at the video screen and trust Atkinson to make the right decision for him. Richard Keys confirmed this on Bein Sports pre kick off.

Reilly is deliberatly breaking the rules of VAR and not being punished for it.

No pitch side monitors in FAC or League Cup

We all know that had the final been against the rags or scousers, it would have been given and the media would have trotted out the old, "Attackers get the advantage in those situations"
"Mo deserves that"
"Thats what you get from Rashford, hes always on the edge"
"Its just another example of the intelligence of Pogba"
"You just dont stop Bobby Dazzler when hes in that position".

The picture on page 5 shows you’re either lying, attention seeking or both.

The picture on page 5 doesn't even show the fucking ball. It's not even close to definitive.

Stop being a twat towards another blue because they saw a different angle to you. It's extremely close and different replays seem to have put the line in different places.

In terms of the decision, I didn’t celebrate as we were near enough in line with the decision and you know which way it’s going without looking for a flag or whistle because it’s against us. That’s just what you expect these days and it’s sad but so very true.

VAR 3-0 City.

Looking at it again with the referee on sky they have a system where it freezes at the exact time the ball is passed and looking at the line for a fact sergio was ofside by mm.

VAR clearly showed it was level so a goal.

So the VAR reviewers are either bottlers, blind, don’t know the rules, or simply cheats.... take your pick

Are VAR reviews for goals 'reviewed' or does the technology just say goal or no goal, like Hawkeye in tennis?

The picture on page 5 doesn't even show the fucking ball. It's not even close to definitive.

Stop being a twat towards another blue because they saw a different angle to you. It's extremely close and different replays seem to have put the line in different places.

My biggest problem with it. Surely there ought to be an official VAR judgement, yet it never seems to be stated as such, so you have no idea if it's Sky doing it or VAR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.