Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must piss him off hugely when he gets the ball out wide and has just one blue shirt to aim at (surrounded by defenders) whilst the midfield meander around waiting for something to happen.

I'm not Kolos biggest fan and I think he is a weak link in our side, but there were numerous occasions when we had the ball out wide and there was not one blue shirt close to being in the box. All were loitering just outside it.

A CLASS ACT,,,,,,,,,,USED IN THE RIGHT SYSTEM NO MATCH IN THE WORLD ,GUARDIOLAS 1ST PICK ALWAYS......AK47 IS A MACHINE GUN ....

We rely far too much on our fullbacks to create chances.

Leicester's fullbacks never crossed the half way line yesterday

Why should ours, we don't need them to, they are the reason we have to play defensive midfielders, or ones that should track back like Yoyo, name correct.

Without KDB and Navas we needed Kolarov yesterday to supply the width.

Against Leicester we had Sterling and Kolarov linking up throughout the game, but every time they came to deliver the cross they hesitated. As was said above perhaps there was no one in the box to find.

If Kolarov and Zabaleta had stayed back, then we'd have had zero attacking impetus.

The goals we conceded did not come from poor fullback play, they came from two corners and a great goal through the centre of our defence. I didn't watch MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.