Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong selection by the manager which isn't his fault, one thing he doesn't do is hide, yes he was poor today, who wasn't but at least he has some balls & takes on responsibility when others hide.

Wrong selection by the manager which isn't his fault, one thing he doesn't do is hide, yes he was poor today, who wasn't but at least he has some balls & takes on responsibility when others hide.

I agree, but he has not got too many players to pick that are fit & willing

Can't stand the guy. For somebody who comes across with a thick, meathead, blast every ball attitude he never actually gets stuck in and makes his presence felt. Yesterday his crosses were hitting the 1st man, oversailed or being cut back to set LCFC on a counter attack. Then there was the lack of composure sliced/high and wide shots.
HTF this twat has survived so long with us is another black mark against Pellergrini who has totally neglected the left back area and can't make his mind up between Kolorov and Clichy.
Give me Hinchcliffe or Pointon any day over these 2.

Must piss him off hugely when he gets the ball out wide and has just one blue shirt to aim at (surrounded by defenders) whilst the midfield meander around waiting for something to happen.
Celina managed to pick a player out that was on his own in the box.

The one where he just smashed and didn't even hit the target instead of squaring it to aguero sums him up.

1. Clichy
2. Angelino
3. Bridge
4. Ball
5. Granville
6. Pearce

400. Me

8,000,000,000. Kolarov

He's fucking wank.

Physically makes me angry when I see him in the side. Yesterday was a classic Kolarov performance. Just so many different shades of wank I'm not sure the umbrellas and plastic macs were out for the rain or just to keep away from his filth.

Probably the most selfish player I have ever seen at City. The constant shooting from awful angles. His decision making is deplorable at times. His game is limited to defensive fuck ups, long range shots that hit the stands, shots disguised as crosses and that fucking awful trick that he always tries to where he flicks the ball to cut back inside....on to his right foot, which he can't actually use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.