Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
How he is ever classed as a defender is beyond me he has no desire to do the job in hand, this is constantly shown by his sprints forward and jogs back

Well all we can hope for is that Pep will see all the issues and as Zaby said.. Players are weary now of the future when Pep takes over. I hope Pep will shake loose the ones that are drowning the team. There are quite a few players in the squad that in my opinion need to be cast-out! And rest need a good drilling and told either play at your best and do the job your payed to do or you Will be replaced or better docked wages.

I think Kolarov is a top player and leader for City, I don't think he should have played yesterday given he came back from injury only recently but with so many games in Feb, needs must. I see him and Clichy as different options, Clichy being a fast, defensive option and Kolarov being the opposite. Yesterday against Vardy and Mahrez, Clichy should've played as it would've suited him more, we may still have lost but I feel it would've suited him.

I'm nearly 100% sure we'll see a new LB in the summer, if for no other reason than Clichy and Kolarov are both 30 now and although we can afford to keep one I don't think we can keep both. I think it's easily forgotten how good some players are after 1 or 2 bad games, after all there is a group calling for Silva to be dropped(!)

I think a lot of the criticism is over the top, which is understandable considering we've just been destroyed at home by a title rival, but he doesn't deserve to be ousted over one poor match straight after injury.
One poor match??? One??? He is the model of consistency! Shite every week!

If carlsberg made 'The worst football team in the world' this guy would be in it! Every season he's off to Italy and yet start of the season he's still here? Funny thing is he'd probably suit the continent where play is less intense and they build from the back. One trick pony....... And that's disrespectful to pony's!

If carlsberg made 'The worst football team in the world' this guy would be in it! Every season he's off to Italy and yet start of the season he's still here? Funny thing is he'd probably suit the continent where play is less intense and they build from the back. One trick pony....... And that's disrespectful to pony's!
I think in training he practices hitting the first man on crosses because he's got that off to a tee now. I do wonder if a decent coach (or magician) could transform him into a midfielder because a defender he aint....

I cannot believe the rubbish in this thread. He's not the best defender but he is an excellent attacking left back and offers a huge outlet for us. We are so much more dynamic and threatening when he is in the side as he acts as an auxiliary winger.

His crossing yesterday was below par but he was having to thread the ball through the eye of a needle to find the one player we had in the box versus the 6/7 they had.

Pretty much the whole team was dreadful yesterday from back to front and I don't understand the scapegoating of him above so many others.

I cannot believe the rubbish in this thread. He's not the best defender but he is an excellent attacking left back and offers a huge outlet for us. We are so much more dynamic and threatening when he is in the side as he acts as an auxiliary winger.

His crossing yesterday was below par but he was having to thread the ball through the eye of a needle to find the one player we had in the box versus the 6/7 they had.

Pretty much the whole team was dreadful yesterday from back to front and I don't understand the scapegoating of him above so many others.
No one is scapegoating him as yes the entire team was wank......however,this fraud has made a trademark of it.

Is he fuck. It's a myth. A great attacking left back might actually create a bit more than this.

Crosses 88 assists 2. Shots 22 goals 2. How is that great?

Add to that his average to poor defending and I can't see what he brings to the table. He is found so many times on that left and has the chance to get the cross in and he messes it up time after time by either hitting the first man or twatting it that hard it flies over everyone.

He is constantly out of position and jogging back when he should be busting his bollocks to get back.

Correct.

Despite my criticism on my last post I have been a fan of Kolorav and he's delivered some great moment- Sunderland last minute of the 3 - 3 springs to mind...its jus frustrating that we can all see the talent but he just doesn't deliver when as a PL and cup winner he should do more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.