Another Maine Road watering hole goes

The Clarence has gone , The Whitworth has gone , so has the Parkside , and others will be under threat of closure too ....... the day the club left Moss Side was the day that these pubs knew their days were numbered ....... i called into the Hardys Well the other night , and there was only me and a washed up 'down and out' in there , i felt that sorry for him i bought him a drink !
Was his first name Alex?...

Are the Ducie Arms and the Old Abbey (in the science park) still going?
Used to go to the Ducie and leave the car there. Final pint after the game and then the traffic had gone.
They spent a while doing it up and it was closed so we decamped across the road to the Old Abbey until the Ducie reopened.

Are the Ducie Arms and the Old Abbey (in the science park) still going?
Used to go to the Ducie and leave the car there. Final pint after the game and then the traffic had gone.
They spent a while doing it up and it was closed so we decamped across the road to the Old Abbey until the Ducie reopened.

The Ducie was also still open last year but don’t know if it will be reopening post lockdown

We used to go to the Parkside pre-match until the City Social Club opened.

Is the Parkside still going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.