Anyone going to Abu Dhabi friendly ???

Tickets for the game should be easy enough. Surely City will have a decent allocation of tickets, and I can't see more than say 200 at most going over.

If anyone wants to book on the same flights as me PM me, I'll send you the flight details. Or are any blues on Qatar flying out Monday or returning Saturday night?

do not pm scall u r likely to have your plan hijacked some of the euro trips i had with him were comic book bein chased by his police car in midgetland his trawler and operation in the faroes and his posh beach in larnaca your life in his hands

Gutted I can't do this trip as I'm away.

Really fancy going to Dubai. Hopefully our next pre-season will be over there.
Surprised how cheap the flights are.

Blue Punter said:
Gutted I can't do this trip as I'm away.

Really fancy going to Dubai. Hopefully our next pre-season will be over there.
Surprised how cheap the flights are.
its IMPOSSIBLE to have our preseason in Dubai....its gonna be burning hot (around 50 degree celcius) as its gonna be summer.....it is ok to have a mid-season match in winter where the weather will be around 15-25 deg. celcius

Dubai Blue/Emirati soccer star or anyone ITK ?????

Now that we have a core of mad mancs and ex-pats confirmed, could you name a venue hotel or bar within walking distance of the ground so some or all of us can meet up before the game. Also have you any tips to help make our short stay more enjoyable ?

BTW, wife and I are staying at Sheraton resort hotel on the `corniche coast road` weds/thurs/fri night with a stop off in Doha hopefully to watch the England game on the way back on saturday night.

Thanks locoblu

Scrabster Six said:
do not pm scall u r likely to have your plan hijacked some of the euro trips i had with him were comic book bein chased by his police car in midgetland his trawler and operation in the faroes and his posh beach in larnaca your life in his hands

The same beach where my passport went for a little swim in the sea? And that wasn't my police car, it was Venlig's from Herning police station who decided to give me a little lift to get back to the coach (At 90mph with his sirens blaring)

locoblu said:
Dubai Blue/Emirati soccer star or anyone ITK ?????

Now that we have a core of mad mancs and ex-pats confirmed, could you name a venue hotel or bar within walking distance of the ground so some or all of us can meet up before the game. Also have you any tips to help make our short stay more enjoyable ?

BTW, wife and I are staying at Sheraton resort hotel on the `corniche coast road` weds/thurs/fri night with a stop off in Doha hopefully to watch the England game on the way back on saturday night.

Thanks locoblu
Unfortunately, I don't know Abu Dhabi. I do know, however, that the ground is in the middle of nowhere and it doesn't have any bars in or around it. So boozing will have to be done in town somewhere.

We'll be meeting in the Crown & Lion in Dubai after work for a few jars and then getting a coach to the stadium. Will hopefully stay in Abu Dhabi after the game til the pubs close at 3am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.