Apple iPhone and more

Got it today. And I woke up yesterday and realised that in the euphoria of the cup win, I ordered an Apple watch too. That's here as well.
An hour in of passwords and bullshit, phone is off until tomorrow.

It's an impressive bit of kit. I must say.
I made do with a cup of tea!
Might be prudent to put a lock on the card if we reach the CL final.

Not had an update for years just because the iPhone lasts for ages! Got the XR still might update to the pro max that will last me for at least 6 years

Any good deals on the 15 (max size). Last time I got an iphone I paid the Apple shop RP less 10% for business customers.

If you're going from a 14 to a 15 there's not much point imo unless it's a really good deal. Anything under than that it's a no brainer. My missus has always had a iOS, i've only ever had for work but been Android ever since i swapped from Blackberry. Would def move to iOS but there's a few things that have always held me back, one being charging speeds. The gap between all the various phones aren't huge anymore, they all have great cameras, come with class screens and refresh rates, don't think you can really go wrong nowadays tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.