Are we better without Tevez?

I think Tevez is a great player, but if he want's to leave, then we should sell him, or trade him with Real for Kaka.... I think kaka is the tipe of player that we realy need.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Is any team better without their top scorer? Somehow, I don't think so. He needs to look for a pass a bit more often but no one on the team is anywhere near as clinical as Carlos in finding the net.

last year Inter lost his top scorer (ibra) and won the treeble.

tevez is a great player. but the team play better without him.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
no, he's our best player and works great with silva.

what we are better without is your turgid, repetitive, boring "i don't like tevez so i'll keep asking whether we need him" threads.

no hes not our best player silva is

I obviously see the contribution Carlos makes to the team, as in scoring a lot of goals. But I honestly feel the team would be "happier" without him in it (sorry Carlos) and without all the crap coming from his corner.
You must have seen the looks of Balo and Dzeko at times when they once again see Carlos take the impossible shot himself instead of passing the ball to someone else.

If a huge offer came in for him early on in the summer I'd gladly see us accept it and instead strengthen primarily our midfield. Just imagine someone like Iniesta, Hazard or Pastore working with Silva as providers for Dzeko and Balotelli. Mouth watering...
The sort of money we should get for Teves would probably also cover the cost of someone like Van der Wiel.

Again, I don't dislike Carlos nor am I blind to his contribution. But being good doesn't mean we can't become better.

Carlos is a vital player and personally dont think we are better without him. But if he left in the summer and we replaced him with another player of silvas standard creativity wise, any one of ballo or dzeko could fill his boots. Its the making of chances that would be important cause we know then can finish with ease.

sometimes the team play immense without carlos in, but look at how many point he has won single handed, then come back and say we are better without him

Too lazy to read the whole thread, but anyway. Not sure if we are necessarily ''better'' without Tevez; his goalscoring is phenomenal. When he isn't in the side though, we have to utilize the players on the pitch in a different way, and on the whole it hasn't gone too bad.

dref619 said:
sometimes the team play immense without carlos in, but look at how many point he has won single handed, then come back and say we are better without him

Right now look at how many games Balo has won us in the time he has been here.

The ratio of games won with games played will be better than Tevez's plus he has been injured and needs to settle over here, oh yeah plus he is younger.

Villa - home (hatrick)
WBA - Away (2)
Salzburg - home (2)
Timisoura - away (1)
Fulham - home (1) - got us a point.

Stillsy said:
dref619 said:

Right now look at how many games Balo has won us in the time he has been here.

The ratio of games won with games played will be better than Tevez's plus he has been injured and needs to settle over here, oh yeah plus he is younger.

Villa - home (hatrick)
WBA - Away (2)
Salzburg - home (2)
Timisoura - away (1)
Fulham - home (1) - got us a point.

true and i think balo is a great talent but, il wait till theres game against united and chelsea in that list to compare him to tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.