are we getting arrogant

You can call it arrogance if you like, but I am uber confident we will win tomorrow. It's not complacency - Mancini has that dealt with. It's just a solid belief that we are better.

Bollocks.

It's simple.

There is an old saying;

"he who laughs last laughs longest"

We waited,they had their chuckles.

Well we are fucking laughing now.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I'm always getting called arrogent now because I say "I reckon we'll win the league and F.A Cup this season"

How is that arrogant???

What I think most of it comes from all the stuff seen as arrogent like the "We'll score when we want" chant,
but how many times were we told that we're in the shadows of them lot? how many times were we refered to as the underdogs? how many times were we so close yet so far? How many times did we hear people say "we feel so sorry for you having to watch United lift the league season upon season"?

Now we're in a position where all that shit ends, it's like a kid being treated like a baby till he turns 21 well now we're 21 and it's time to paint the fuckin streets of Manchester Blue.....

Arrogence?

THIS IS CIIIIIIIIITY!!!!

Tell them it is not arrogance, it's just a bad spell you're going through.
;-)

Swales lives said:
I'm really arrogant... really fucking arrogant. But I always have been.

I was arrogant when I supported Blackburn and Newcastle, before moving on to supporting Arsenal then Chelsea. I feel at home now supporting City. You should see my collection of friendship scarves. Go City!!!
Go City, Go City....................................Oh wait, you're being sarcastic!

law74 said:
The Future is bright, there will be more "tourist" fans, there will also be more Manchester based Blues that for one reason or another fell by the wayside during the baren spell, and quite a few of those cockneys and Irish, Scottish welsh or southern fans that you could be sitting beside in 10 years time might well have been regulars in the Beehive, the Parkside, St C's or the many other watering holes in Moss side during the drought.

I find myself almost apologizing for being an american (ex-pat) blue when I come back to England. It's amazing how things have changed. I got a mate into football over here and he chose to be a Liverpool fan because of my hatred for Un*ted and the fact that Torres was banging them in a couple of years ago. Of course now he's a City fan (Which I begrudgingly accepted, even though I make frequent digs at his glory hunting ways). He was furious when Fulham got a draw out of us and was even angrier when he noticed I wasn't fazed by any of it. I think being any City fan for the last 15+ years is enough to keep us all rooted. I'd wager any of the fans making bold statements like in the OP are relatively new to the scene.
I was ecstatic when I got my first season ticket, right after being relegated about 13 years ago. It's crazy now that if I ever moved back, I'd have to wait in line with everyone else for a seat, but hey, now that we're winning, we're on tele every week over here, and I'll forever live in the comfort that I survived through the sh*t and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I will be/act arrogant with 1 club and 1 club only. As for anyone else I will treat them with the respect they deserve, even team I dislike such as Everton and Spurs. Actually no, not Everton.

I've cringed numerous times since Sunday because my friends tell me it's City's title now. Are ya kidding me? Stop saying that! We're nine games in. I watched Chelsea smoke off a great start last year.

I don't think we are becoming arrogant as such. Most city fans will be all too aware of the heartache, disappointments and lack of silverware we have suffered for too long.

However I think we do need to show a different kind of belief as fans. Throw off the typical city attitude, get behind the team and believe on out day, we can beat anyone

@aguerosergiokun
Sergio Aguero
Right now I'm focused on tomorrow's @MCFC match. We are determined to stay on the same path, and keep leading the Premier
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.