Argument re: United and their treatment of Munich survivors

Re: Arguement ref United and their treatment of Munich surviours

AntiUnited said:
Pablo1 said:
schfc6 said:
Wondering if anyone can help..

I have often been told by a staunch blue in his 70's that post the Munich air disaster United were guilty of removing perished player's families along with players who were not physically or mentally fit enough to carry on playing from their club owned housing.

Now I doubt any club would be guilty of such behaviour, but if any club could it would be them.

I am currently arguing with a rag that United are guilty of such disgusting behaviour and he's calling bullshit. Bare in mind this rag considers the campus to be bullshit, and what players has it produced, despite not even being open yet. He also things City turfed business and families out of their homes to build some sports pitches..He is a true bell end..

Now I don't and never would beat a rag with the Munich stick as it was a terrible and horrifying tragedy but their conduct post Munich I would certainly bring up.

I know their own fans vandalised the AIG poster commemorating the Munich disaster as their own fans were disgusted that United would use the tragedy as an opportunity to sell advertising space, again he denies this even though there are online reports and topics on Rag Cafe..

Does anyone have any evidence of this or is it just an old wives tale so to speak?
Utd are a club full of ***** from top to bottom. It's been that way for years and years so don't worry about available evidence, just be sure that if something has occurred that benefits the club whilst shitting on others then it'll be true.
You're mate sounds just like the rest of the ***** who are going to be crying into their giggsy duvets when we surpass them both on and off the pitch.

I dont agree with u on dzeko but this is pretty much the truth.. Scum and opportunist.

Plenty of rags round here and when I was getting stick about City "buying" the league a couple of years ago I happened to mention a few of their transfers, "ah but we earned our money the right way" came the reply...asked about mr Gibson and Mr Davies not one of them had a clue what I was on about, and they yap on about history?
Bell-ends each and every one of them (well, there might be one sound one out there somewhere)

AntiUnited said:
Pablo1 said:
schfc6 said:

I have often been told by a staunch blue in his 70's that post the Munich air disaster United were guilty of removing perished player's families along with players who were not physically or mentally fit enough to carry on playing from their club owned housing.

Now I doubt any club would be guilty of such behaviour, but if any club could it would be them.

I am currently arguing with a rag that United are guilty of such disgusting behaviour and he's calling bullshit. Bare in mind this rag considers the campus to be bullshit, and what players has it produced, despite not even being open yet. He also things City turfed business and families out of their homes to build some sports pitches..He is a true bell end..

Now I don't and never would beat a rag with the Munich stick as it was a terrible and horrifying tragedy but their conduct post Munich I would certainly bring up.

I know their own fans vandalised the AIG poster commemorating the Munich disaster as their own fans were disgusted that United would use the tragedy as an opportunity to sell advertising space, again he denies this even though there are online reports and topics on Rag Cafe..

Does anyone have any evidence of this or is it just an old wives tale so to speak?
Utd are a club full of ***** from top to bottom. It's been that way for years and years so don't worry about available evidence, just be sure that if something has occurred that benefits the club whilst shitting on others then it'll be true.
You're mate sounds just like the rest of the ***** who are going to be crying into their giggsy duvets when we surpass them both on and off the pitch.

I dont agree with u on dzeko but this is pretty much the truth.. Scum and opportunist.
schfc6 said:

I currently live in a house in Cheadle Hulme that was formerly occupied by Munich survivor Jackie Blanchflower and he was indeed turfed out of his tied
house by the scum after suffering career ending injuries in the air disaster.I have had this confirmed by neighbours who knew him well.

johnnytapia said:
schfc6 said:

"online reports and topics on Red Cafe": you clearly have too much time on your hands. Can I make a really novel suggestion? Quit the obsession with "them"; quit the infantile tit-for-tat point scoring and concentrate on what every City fan should: here's a clue...it begins with C and ends with Y. And it plays at The Etihad.

Who's this c u n t..

johnnytapia said:
laserblue said:
johnnytapia said:
"online reports and topics on Red Cafe": you clearly have too much time on your hands. Can I make a really novel suggestion? Quit the obsession with "them"; quit the infantile tit-for-tat point scoring and concentrate on what every City fan should: here's a clue...it begins with C and ends with Y. And it plays at The Etihad.

The fact is that most rags, very probably including yourself, know absolutely nothing about the appalling treatment of the Munich survivors and families because it's been carefully airbrushed out of mainstream media accounts (as well of course as official club histories) while your disgusting club has been milking the tragedy for commercial gain ever since.

If you're talking obsession what about the clock banner your club approved to hang from the Stretford End for many years? Or the infantile nursery rhymes you lot sing about City? All of this obsessive shit went on even when the rags were winning everything and City was playing in the 3rd level of English football. City weren't even remotely a rival of the rags at that time and yet you lot still did it. Now that's what I call obsessed.

Oh by the way, have you ever heard of John Henry Davies and James W. Gibson? Because I've yet to meet a rag who has.

I've never heard of either. Why? Because, unlike you, with your mustard blue credentials, I spend my match days watching City. And have done since 1974. And, unlike you, and several others on this thread, I don't need to waffle on like a five yr old kid about how much I despise them and how unfair the coverage of them is - babbling on about the way they treated the Munich victims -it's desperate stuff. Makes you look obsessed, The fact you quote "John Henry James blah blah blah" - quite clearly you've spent a considerate time looking this up - why? Let the team do the talking on the pitch. The only place that matters.
Dear rag :)

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/FnwAG.jpg[/bigimg]

Listen to Johnny red. Don't talk about the past, especially where it paints united in a none too favourable light. It looks sooo small time.
Talk about what goes on on the pitch but don't forget. We'll never have a history like theirs!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Didn't they also ask for personal artefacts from the former players for the Museum for the 50th anniversary? Then they charged them to go and see it.
made me think of the Joni Mitchell song that did!

johnnytapia said:
TCIB said:
johnnytapia said:
Stony, Laserblue - all this fucking waffle about helping a blue who wants to put down a rag about how U****d treated Munich victims - it's fucking laughable. Seriously, look at the original post, It's like some ten yr old kid saying "he said this, but I know this. And it happened sixty years ago so nah nah nah nah, United aren't all they're made out to be." Well. guess what, Father Christmas doesn't exist. I've been to over 80 grounds watching City, home and away, done my time; seen some absolute shite. And worse. And I used to cling on to "we're the team from Manchester, we'd never have tourists etc" - I love to see United fail. Get great pleasure from it. But, trying to go back in time, digging for the odd nugget that U****d weren't bona-fide mancunians like all things City - just makes you / us look small time.

I bet xmas at your house is a bag of laughs eh :)

It's a bag of City at my house. Seriously, I fucking hate them. But I know that all this nit-picking about who did what, who said what, aren't we on the moral high ground; look at our postcode; look at the tourists packing out there place; look at how we're pure Mancunian stock - you know, I know, it's all bollocks. All the talking takes place on the pitch. I couldn't give two fucks if Albert Scanlon got fleeced in the '50s for his rent. City are no better/worse - we've treated some of our past players equally shabbily. All the talk of getting one over a mate 'cos you've discovered U****d pulled the plug on someone's gaff - small time. Leave it. Let Vinny et al do the talking.

Well stop bottling it up, JT. Let it all go! Yer'll feel tons better. Let's paint them in the real colour - a sort of khaki, mustard, green, brown, diarrhoea shade of shite!

Oohvonkyvonky said:
"jonnytapia" - The biggest RAG left on here, ALWAYS crops up on any thread that mentions utd - His post history is littered with digs at City. Don't waste you're time with the fuckwit.
Joined 29/2/12 and with a sum total of just 38 similarly miserable posts. I guess you're right.

schfc6 said:

I am currently arguing with a rag that United are guilty of such disgusting behaviour and he's calling bullshit.

?
Why did you start the argument about it with him if you doubt any club could be guilty of such behaviour??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.