Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooner2 said:
The 49ers said:
superseiyan said:
Not every loss is same. Bad loss, reinforces stereotypes bout arsenal, vindicates Rooney's pregame trash talking while giving them confidence boost.

And that's what's really galling about the defeat.

They are bot that good yet we boosted their egos whilst making every other team think there is still some sort of soft underbelly which wasn't obvious in the 2nd half at Dortmund a superior team to Manure but shows up when faced with a granny shagger pressing the ball.

This defeat was worse than Dortmund at least in that game we tried and got caught out, against Moaninho's lot in the CC cup the game was lost before we brought the first string on but today we got beaten by a team that without being arrogant I'd say we are better than because we didn't turn up.

well first half fair enough we were not great but i thought we were quite good second half and just lacked killer touch and finish to score. also their was tiredness in their after two intense games against dortmund and liverpool. we done amazing to win two of these three games . i would have taken one win and two draws. so i am delighted overall bar today. We top of the league and got more players to return and great run of fixtures. we can win four in row before city and chelsea.

You are missing the point.

BYwTGblIUAEw5c3.jpg:large

Cringey

Got to say, Ozil has really under performed since moving to Arsenal. Will come good soon though and of course it will probably be when they travel to our place.

NoahCity said:
Got to say, Ozil has really under performed since moving to Arsenal. Will come good soon though and of course it will probably be when they travel to our place.
ozil has been class.

NoahCity said:

He played well for 4 matches after he was bought in September. Anonymous vs Dortmund x2, united x1. Was very well known by Madrid fans to be anonymous when it really mattered and he's showing why Madrid don't miss him really.

He's one of those players I categorize along with players like Suarez. They only shine when the opposition is shite.

FrostyNRG said:
Gooner2 - I have a couple of questions.

Do you have many players to return from injury?

Do you think Ar*enal will open a big lead in the next few games?

Do you think you are title favourites, with your main challengers being Chelsea and City?

I'd really appreciate your opinion on these.

Hahahahah! I laughed hard.

spanishblue said:
bleed.blue said:
@gooner2: hahahahahhahaha

Title favorites my a@#$

And on our form we are?. I wouldn't laugh just yet

Considering we were playing without our first choice CB pairing and also our most talismanic player (Silva), that is an unfair comparison.

bleed.blue said:
spanishblue said:
bleed.blue said:
@gooner2: hahahahahhahaha

Title favorites my a@#$

And on our form we are?. I wouldn't laugh just yet

Considering we were playing without our first choice CB pairing and also our most talismanic player (Silva), that is an unfair comparison.

So the strongest squad in the prem (joke) lose 2 players and that's the best we can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.