Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgian Maestro said:
Great win for Arsenal today. Is anyone now concerned that they are serious title contenders?

Of course we are but i think we shown that whole season so far. long way to go and chelsea and city can still catch us

As there doesn't appear to be a Cardiff thread I'll use this one to post what a class act the Cardiff fans are.

Applause for old boy Aaron Ramsey, even though his two goals did them in, and a standing ovation for the whole Arsenal team.

Good luck Bluebirds/Redbirds.

matty barton said:
As there doesn't appear to be a Cardiff thread I'll use this one to post what a class act the Cardiff fans are.

Applause for old boy Aaron Ramsey, even though his two goals did them in, and a standing ovation for the whole Arsenal team.

They are a class act and hope they stay up. credit to them for the fantastic reception they gave aaron today. Proper fans.

gooner2 said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Great win for Arsenal today. Is anyone now concerned that they are serious title contenders?

Of course we are but i think we shown that whole season so far. long way to go and chelsea and city can still catch us

I think that although you have made a great start most people are still sceptical that you will last the pace as the season progresses.

Georgian Maestro said:
gooner2 said:
Georgian Maestro said:

I think that although you have made a great start most people are still sceptical that you will last the pace as the season progresses.

I hope they keep saying that. They been saying that all season including mr alan hansen., I hope they keep saying it. Just allow they to keep proving them wrong. seven points clear at the top shows we real contenders.

gooner2 said:
matty barton said:

They are a class act and hope they stay up. credit to them for the fantastic reception they gave aaron today. Proper fans.

I think its class that they booed Giggs last week.. hes a right c u n t he is..

Plaything of the gods said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Nah. We've got the flag to beat them with.

We see. it be epic battle between us, chelsea and city this season.

gooner2 said:
Georgian Maestro said:
gooner2 said:

I hope they keep saying that. They been saying that all season including mr alan hansen., I hope they keep saying it. Just allow they to keep proving them wrong. seven points clear at the top shows we real contenders.

Tbh 7 points is fook all...its a very thin cusion is all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.