Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooner2 why do you take everything personally, and why do you address everyone as mate?

Anyone else think it's funny how many tarquins we have posting this season, as they are doing well?

Take gooner2 for instance, a member for 2 years+ and only a regular poster in the last couple of months.... gloryboys!

I think a lot of Blues are wrong about Le Arse by the way, they will definitely be up at the top come March, and possibly til the end of the season, they got 3 more points at Cardiff than we did, and 2 more than the red shite, they are doing well in the supposed difficult game and messing up the easier ones, Villa at home, united away.

Bilboblue said:
gooner2 why do you take everything personally, and why do you address everyone as mate?

Anyone else think it's funny how many tarquins we have posting this season, as they are doing well?

Take gooner2 for instance, a member for 2 years+ and only a regular poster in the last couple of months.... gloryboys!

I think a lot of Blues are wrong about Le Arse by the way, they will definitely be up at the top come March, and possibly til the end of the season, they got 3 more points at Cardiff than we did, and 2 more than the red shite, they are doing well in the supposed difficult game and messing up the easier ones, Villa at home, united away.

Of course they will.. just like winding gooner2 up ;|)

Bilboblue said:
gooner2 why do you take everything personally, and why do you address everyone as mate

Another way of looking at it is that now you have climbed so high in the world, you attract a better class of guests.

Alternatively the fact that human spambot gooner2 has the ability to repeat the same point several dozen times a day
doesn't mean there has been a Gooner invasion of Bluemoon.It means one person masquerading as a Gooner is spending a lot of time on here, which is quite possibly a great relief to many users of the forums he previously enriched with his observations that "we be great team mate and we win champion,s league"

gooner2 said:
strongbowholic said:
gooner2 said:
Thanks for being so nice. look forward to game with you lot in two weeks.,
I'm not, we've got such a poor record against you's over the years :))

It be great game at city and could go either way. can,t wait for battle.

IMO we are really up for it against the big teams and it will go only one way. City win. Bring it on.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:
strongbowholic said:
I'm not, we've got such a poor record against you's over the years :))

It be great game at city and could go either way. can,t wait for battle.

IMO we are really up for it against the big teams and it will go only one way. City win. Bring it on.

You're home form is nothing short of exceptional. My only hope is that we play against you like we did at the Etihad last season or in Finland pre season, and not like we did at The Emirates earlier this year!

matty barton said:
Alternatively the fact that human spambot gooner2 has the ability to repeat the same point several dozen times a day
doesn't mean there has been a Gooner invasion of Bluemoon.It means one person masquerading as a Gooner is spending a lot of time on here, which is quite possibly a great relief to many users of the forums he previously enriched with his observations that "we be great team mate and we win champion,s league"

Fair point their mate.

Bilboblue said:

Hands up, I only joined a few months ago. I did browse occasionally and seen a specific question on Arsenals finances that I knew I could answer and provide a bit of detail with. I found the interaction quite good so decided to keep on posting some more. I'm not a member of any Arsenal forums, in fact the only other forum I'm a member of is a Rangers one.

if Arsenal keep up the way they are playing at the moment, Gibbs and Wilshere have to be starters for England come the World Cup...

Stoned Rose said:
Arsenal were bang average today with several periods where Cardiff were the better side. Cardiff had several decent chances to score but didn't take them.

I've watched arsenal 3 times in full now - Dortmund Southampton and Cardiff. They were the lesser side in all 3 games but got 3 wins.

Very utd of last year. We all know how that ended up.

After Swansea which I expect us to win we have 2 very tough away games prior to them coming to ours whilst they have hull at home and another game I can't recall at the moment.

I genuinely feel those 3 league games will define our league season.

A huge week awaits and we simply must step up and show we mean business and want the title.

We're the best team in this league but it's the most consistent that will win it. We have to make that us.

You really think that was bang average? If so, how did we win 0-3 when other sides struggle against them?
Especially when you say Arsenal were the lesser side.
3 lucky goals? Lucky clean sheet?
Doesn't make much sense to me...

However, I thought apart from about 15-20 minutes in the early stages of the 2nd half we kept them under control quite well. All decent chances for Cardiff to score were from outside the box as far as I remember (might be wrong though).
Totally fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.