Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for Gooner2 - it's probably been covered already but I've missed it. Are you a Brit? I'm only asking due to the English in your posts. Cheers.

malg said:
Question for Gooner2 - it's probably been covered already but I've missed it. Are you a Brit? I'm only asking due to their English in your posts. Cheers.

His English is straight out of a Hip Hop artist's grammar book.

Re: Arsene Wenger

Thought he was very complimentary towards Everton today. His face looked like thunder at the end,
was expecting a tirade about the ref and a catalogue of excuses, but no.

if Arsenal lose to City and Chelsea, they could be 4th before Christmas. Just saying.

Re: Arsene Wenger

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Thought he was very complimentary towards Everton today. His face looked like thunder at the end,
was expecting a tirade about the ref and a catalogue of excuses, but no.

Not seen his interview, but that seems fair. Everton were superb. Positive from the start and a lovely footballing side. I doubt Sardinebreath will send out a side with those principles when the chavs visit Emirates. I'd love to see Martinez as Wenger's successor.

Martinez has the players believing in themselves and seems to be allowing them to express themselves. We were so positive today its a breath of fresh air !
Might not last but enjoying it while I can ;-)

shackattack said:
Martinez has the players believing in themselves and seems to be allowing them to express themselves. We were so positive today its a breath of fresh air !
You're in denial.

Everyone knows you're all pining for "The Chosen One" to return.

:)

shackattack said:
I like Martinez and I hope you finish above Liverpool and the rags. I can't be doing with Rodgers, he's the David Brent of football. Gollum I hate for obvious reasons.

Just shows Arsenal aren't that good . I thought Everton should have won today . Distin was brilliant for Everton today .Gareth Barry was also very good for Everton .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.