Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
shackattack said:
Martinez has the players believing in themselves and seems to be allowing them to express themselves. We were so positive today its a breath of fresh air !
Might not last but enjoying it while I can ;-)

Also, as one of the best young coaches about, he can teach them a lot about how to play the game.

stony said:
shackattack said:
Martinez has the players believing in themselves and seems to be allowing them to express themselves. We were so positive today its a breath of fresh air !
I like Martinez and I hope you finish above Liverpool and the rags. I can't be doing with Rodgers, he's the David Brent of football. Gollum I hate for obvious reasons.
Moyes was hard to like even as an evertonian
Would love his career to decline rapidly. Showed us no respect at all. Martinez seems to understand the club better. Fans and players alike believe in him. Might go tits up but I have more respect for Martinez than I ever did for Moyes.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:24 pm --<br /><br />Barry has been a great loan deal for us. Gets stuck in and trys his hardest. Very under rated player in my opinion

shackattack said:
stony said:
shackattack said:
I like Martinez and I hope you finish above Liverpool and the rags. I can't be doing with Rodgers, he's the David Brent of football. Gollum I hate for obvious reasons.
Would love his career to decline rapidly. Showed us no respect at all. Martinez seems to understand the club better. Fans and players alike believe in him. Might go tits up but I have more respect for Martinez than I ever did for Moyes.

That's because by all accounts, Martinez is a stand up bloke who loves and understands football. Whereas Moyes is a wannabe Slurgie, who was a ****.

shackattack said:
stony said:
shackattack said:
Would love his career to decline rapidly. Showed us no respect at all. Martinez seems to understand the club better. Fans and players alike believe in him. Might go tits up but I have more respect for Martinez than I ever did for Moyes.

-- Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:24 pm --

Barry has been a great loan deal for us. Gets stuck in and trys his hardest. Very under rated player in my opinion

if you keep your transfer business to the standard of the summer Martinez will do a superb job for you.

Martinez can attract a different type of footballer. I find it hard to believe deulofeu or lukaku would have signed for Moyes. We would have stuck with Phil Neville and tony hibbert. We talked about it after the game today and most united players would not get in our team now. We have strengthenrd and are playing decent football now. Under Moyes aka wee davey we ground out results. Now we compete and apart from defeat v yourselves have competed well

shackattack said:
Martinez can attract a different type of footballer. I find it hard to believe deulofeu or lukaku would have signed for Moyes. We would have stuck with Phil Neville and tony hibbert. We talked about it after the game today and most united players would not get in our team now. We have strengthenrd and are playing decent football now. Under Moyes aka wee davey we ground out results. Now we compete and apart from defeat v yourselves have competed well
Legends, the pair of them.

shackattack said:

No disgrace losing 3 - 1 at our place. You still competed. Other so called top sides have been given a right good tanking.

shackattack said:
Barry has been a great loan deal for us. Gets stuck in and trys his hardest. Very under rated player in my opinion

We've been saying that for years and no one believed us. Letting him go and keeping perpetually incompetent Garcia is the worst bit of business we've done in a long time. Not that I'm unhappy with Dinho, far from it, he's an upgrade on Barry in almost every way. It's just that if Yaya and Dinho don't play, we have no one of similar quality to bring in. Letting Barry go was a huge mistake.

shackattack said:
stony said:
shackattack said:

-- Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:24 pm --

Not underrated by me pal. Was my fav player when we won the league. Reads the game better than anyone. Any chance you can give us back Barry and you have Garcia For a free transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.