Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piegilles said:
I was at the game today

Giroud is over cooked and needs a rest

We need to buy a striker in January otherwise our title hopes will slide

Not sure. five point lead shows we doing ok. pod and ox still to come back and we will buy a striker in jan to imporve even more so. Us, chelsea and city be fighting out for the title to the end

gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:
I was at the game today

Not sure. five point lead shows we doing ok. pod and ox still to come back and we will buy a striker in jan to imporve even more so. Us, chelsea and city be fighting out for the title to the end

Looks like I'm glass half empty
You glass half full

Piegilles said:
gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:
I was at the game today

Looks like I'm glass half empty
You glass half full

Yep. Everyone different. We just wait and see how things pan. But fans on arsenal fan tv are as confident as me. So i am not the only one.

gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:
I was at the game today

Wenger wont buy a striker in january. He'll want to win it with what he's got. Plus, what top class striker is availble in january? Gooner2, your view is way too simplistic.

No mistake they are a decent squad, however when you look at the bench you may retract that and say starting eleven.

In any given game they can play as well as anyone almost but over a season ?, i have my doubts still.

super_city_si said:
gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:
I was at the game today

Wenger wont buy a striker in january. He'll want to win it with what he's got. Plus, what top class striker is availble in january? Gooner2, your view is way too simplistic.

Maybe they are but he bought monreal in january window and that was good news.But sometimes i can be to simplistic about things.

gooner2 said:
super_city_si said:
gooner2 said:

Maybe they are but he bought monreal in january window and that was good news.But sometimes i can be to simplistic about things.

You are going to need a striker that could help you out in Europe if you want to advance there as well.

Y'all bought Monreal in January sure, but he didn't play in Europe as he was cup tied with Malaga.

gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:
I was at the game today

You sound like a Bot, all you do is repeat the same shit over and over again.

On another note, does Napoli have to beat you lot 3-0 on Wed in order to finish 1st/2nd ?

adorado30 said:
On another note, does Napoli have to beat you lot 3-0 on Wed in order to finish 1st/2nd ?

From a couple of pages back:

Marvin said:
more lazy than useless said:
citytill1die84 said:
Dortmund have to beat Marseille.

So if Dortmund beat Marseille and Napoli beat Arsenal 3-0 then Arsenal are 'Thursday night, Channel 5'

Reasonable to assume then that Arsenal are through, even just on the 3-0 bit. On the other hand, you can't take these things for granted.....

Out of interest, do you know if its only 3-0, or would 4-1, 5-2 etc be the same?
3 goal win would be enough. They have to better the result that Arsenal got against them i.e a 2-0 win. It's head to head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.