Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcon said:
Manchester1894 said:
Going to be closer than we think. Arsenal took a risk resting Walcott Wilshere and Monreal I thought. But we also rested lots. Can't call it

Not sure if Walcott was rested or if they just wanted to win tonight.
Walcott was probably rested, because his pace is always a huge threat for teams. Not a good result for moral, before a huge game on the weekend. Naples is a tough place to go as you have found out in previous seasons. However, it means they are likely to have a very tough draw now. After the next two games would not be surprised to find Chelsea top as poor as they have been.

I think we'll beat them quite easily, 3-0 or 3-1

We've shown this season that we can have as little as 40% possession and still create loads of chances. Arsenal need 60% plus to create a handful

supercrystal7 said:
Barcon said:
Manchester1894 said:
Going to be closer than we think. Arsenal took a risk resting Walcott Wilshere and Monreal I thought. But we also rested lots. Can't call it

Walcott was probably rested, because his pace is always a huge threat for teams. Not a good result for moral, before a huge game on the weekend. Naples is a tough place to go as you have found out in previous seasons. However, it means they are likely to have a very tough draw now. After the next two games would not be surprised to find Chelsea top as poor as they have been.

Well I hope he is fit to start against us.

Barcon said:
supercrystal7 said:
Barcon said:

Well I hope he is fit to start against us.
Don't get me wrong, I expect you to win and win convincingly. Still considering how Muller has consistently gotten in behind your left backs, I don't think having someone like Walcott with Ozil/Wilshere supplying him through balls would be a something I would want. More so if you keep a high line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.