Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
afc16 said:
Bilboblue said:
afc16 said:
based on 2 games?

everton who played the best football against us then any team has this season and had just beaten utd, and napoli who are also a very good team at home in a game where we didn't need to take any risks.

how about the games where we've beaten the small teams convincingly that you've struggled against? funny how you don't use those games as a basis for argument....

Like man united you mean?

oh right......

Can any of our resident gooners tell me how many fans you had in Naples last night?

I heard 700 on the radio last night, but was also told you had around 170 there by someone else.

If either figure is true, that's pathetic for a self-proclaimed 'huge' club.

the reason as i understand it is that the club actively encouraged supporters not to go there, due to the troubles away fans have had. its probably one of the most dangerous away grounds to go to, where away fans regularly seem to get stabbed or beaten. it was no different last night.

also a lot of fans had trouble even getting into the stadium.

I went, think we had around 800 there.

Scaremongerers were out in force which put a lot of people off too.

Still, your turnout was disgraceful.

Bilboblue said:
afc16 said:
Bilboblue said:
Like man united you mean?

oh right......

Can any of our resident gooners tell me how many fans you had in Naples last night?

I heard 700 on the radio last night, but was also told you had around 170 there by someone else.

If either figure is true, that's pathetic for a self-proclaimed 'huge' club.

the reason as i understand it is that the club actively encouraged supporters not to go there, due to the troubles away fans have had. its probably one of the most dangerous away grounds to go to, where away fans regularly seem to get stabbed or beaten. it was no different last night.

also a lot of fans had trouble even getting into the stadium.

I went, think we had around 800 there.

Scaremongerers were out in force which put a lot of people off too.

Still, your turnout was disgraceful.

Not a point to argue about IMO, fans should voice their concern together and force Napoli to take action.
If this was a regular occurrence in England you can guarantee EUFA would find a way to have the English clubs banned.

80s Shorts said:
[bigimg]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4c3wqwllH1qhlq19o1_500.png[/bigimg]

Brilliant tbh.The matreas says it all. Wenger has to be the worst dressed manager in the PL. Except for the ones who still think they can wear a tracksuit or even worse, wear a short (Owen).

On topic:
The fact we had an extra day rest and rested several players is nonsence. Arsenal have a squad that is as big as ours. Ramsey and Wilshere didn't play did they? And Arsenal played two games at home before their CL-game in Napels, while we traveled from West Brom to Southampton to Munich. It's silly to moan about that aspect really, as in a season it evens out. It would be different if it was just the one cupgame.

Arsenal tend to play a more defensive style this season. It'll be a tight contest and we need to be very aware of them. Obviously. It's always tight vs Arsenal. We might get to see a game where we dominate more than we ever did against them. But we need to win. And I'm quiet confident we will. A draw would be a very good result for them (and others). Like I said, December is about getting the points, no matter what.

Arsenal fans usually try the hardest.

Vile club. Vile fans.

Wish BM wasn't populated by the southern, trophyless twats to be honest.

Cheats too. Never forget that they're cheats akin to the rags. Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.