Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Arsenal beat the rags next week then I think they really are title favourites.

If they lose then I think they will do what normally happens.

Rags winning next week gives them hope too so an interesting match.

If arsenal win I think thats the rags out of the title race...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I think if Arsenal beat the rags next week then I think they really are title favourites.

Rys winning next week gives them hope too so an interesting match.

If we win win the league without a doubt, although a draw been ok. Deep down i think the way we playing we can win 4-0 their. We playing football out of the world at this present and our defence is unstopable.

Five points clear at the top of the league. Well done arsene and arsenal football club.

gooner2 said:

If we win win the league without a doubt, although a draw been ok. Deep down i think the way we playing we can win 4-0 their. We playing football out of the world at this present and our defence is unstopable.

Five points clear at the top of the league. Well done arsene and arsenal football club.

i don't know if you're trying to take the piss(i'm sure we try) but this has to get in the HISTORY as one of the most idiot post i read in my life....ok you're playing good and win but don't.......just...don't

MihaiCity said:
gooner2 said:

i don't know if you're trying to take the piss(i'm sure we try) but this has to get in the HISTORY as one of the most idiot post i read in my life....ok you're playing good and win but don't.......just...don't

Look it hard not be confident in this team. We beaten spurs, liverpool and nappoli we so many players out. Can you imagine when we have everyone fit. beat united next week and the world is out oyster.

MihaiCity said:
gooner2 said:

I'm starting to think he is as well.

gooner2 said:
MihaiCity said:
gooner2 said:

Look it hard not be confident in this team. We beaten spurs, liverpool and nappoli we so many players out. Can you imagine when we have everyone fit. beat united next week and the world is out oyster.

Go win those 4 games away and then come back to us.

GunnerGer said:
MihaiCity said:
gooner2 said:

I am not taking the piss. I have posted on whole bunch of topics and praised the city and chelsea teams on here. I am just confident in my team that is top of the league at the moment.

gooner2 said:
GunnerGer said:
MihaiCity said:

I am not taking the piss. I have posted on whole bunch of topics and praised the city and chelsea teams on here. I am just confident in my team that is top of the league at the moment.

Go back a page and read my post to you mate.

GunnerGer said:
Gooner2, I'm afraid some of the comments come with the territory of going on another clubs forum. However, and please don't take this too bad as you seem like a genuine guy, you don't do much to help yourself regarding these comments.

Some of your comments come off at the very least blind faith, and at most arrogant. Take your comments regarding the Liverpool and Utd games, with Arsenal having a much better midfield. That might be the case, but having a better midfield means nothing if your defence keeps gifting goals away, or your attack struggles to break down tight defences.

You also talk about Arsenal being one of the best teams in Europe. Well we haven't got past the last 8 since the semi final in 2009. Again, Arsenal have proven nothing in that regard.

You must understand and take on board other fans scepticism considering our recent history. Heck, I'm still sceptical, about today's game, about next weeks games, and about the full season.

Also, as others have mentioned, there was no doubt needle there between Arsenal and City since the Toure Adebayor transfers. Any clubs supporters would feel the same losing supporters to its rivals, and its happened a lot of times to Arsenal so of course they will be upset. But they can't try and claim a moral high ground here, as I didn't see many complaining when Arsenal stole Sol Campbell for instance, and Spurs never even received a transfer fee.

Just remember, no other clubs forum want to hear constantly how great your own team is (whether that be reality or within your own head).

I will take that on board and will try to rein it in but it hard when we five points clear at the top of the league having beaten like of liverpoo, naples and spurs all without losing a goal.

It hard to not get carried away. But i respect its a city forum and will try to take it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.