Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
alan47 said:
Matty said:
That failure to hold on at Napoli has really come back to bite Arsenal. I know we beat Bayern in Munich this season, and Arsenal did it last season, but I just can't see them getting through here at all.

It is a no lose situation, if we beat the champions of europe our confidence will be so high itll carry us through, if we get knocked its very much expected and we can concentrate on the league.
We dont have the squad to compete on all fronts and the champions league is just an adventure this season so we might as well meet the best early.
That's pretty much my outlook on drawing Barcelona

Now that we're out of the Group, lets play the best, and experience what the Champions League should be all about.

I don't think Bayern Munich will hold too many fears for Arsenal as you beat Dortmund and did well at Bayern last season.

I was in awe with them after we played them at home, but perhaps I was wrong. The danger with playing Bayern is that they are so strong domestically that they can afford to focus on your game entirely.

Marvin said:
alan47 said:
Matty said:
That failure to hold on at Napoli has really come back to bite Arsenal. I know we beat Bayern in Munich this season, and Arsenal did it last season, but I just can't see them getting through here at all.

It is a no lose situation, if we beat the champions of europe our confidence will be so high itll carry us through, if we get knocked its very much expected and we can concentrate on the league.
We dont have the squad to compete on all fronts and the champions league is just an adventure this season so we might as well meet the best early.
That's pretty much my outlook on drawing Barcelona

Now that we're out of the Group, lets play the best, and experience what the Champions League should be all about.

I don't think Bayern Munich will hold too many fears for Arsenal as you beat Dortmund and did well at Bayern last season.

I was in awe with them after we played them at home, but perhaps I was wrong. The danger with playing Bayern is that they are so strong domestically that they can afford to focus on your game entirely.

If we want easy European ties we should settle for the europa league, the whole point of being in the champions league is to meet the giants of european football, no fear, lots of excitement , whatever the outcome.

Pablo1 said:
TCIB said:
According to some little rat called "Alistair" a gooner on redcafe our squad is a disgrace :D

How dare we buy Jovetic and him not make the squad never mind the fact he is injured :D

Bless his silk lined cotton socks.
I read that - he's fits right in on that site. Uneducated(football wise), red top reading pleb who spends his time having shit banter with the rest of the fuckwits.
The worse thing is, not one Utd fan had the knowledge to put him right regarding Jovetic and his injuries being the reason he hasn't played.
The dicks

You have to remember that most of the posters on Red Cafe could not find England on a map let alone Manchester, I think about 90% are foreign based fans

gooner2 said:
Barcon said:
Ramsey and wilshire better than Fernandinho and yaya Toure?
You must be fucking joking pal. Neither one would get into our starting 11.

WIlshire is a little bit better then fernandinho and i am not joking and so is ramsey. They are far better going forward then he is and more consistent.

To be fair i think ya toure is better then all three as a all round player.

-- Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:12 pm --

Bilboblue said:
Wilshere as good as Yaya....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I will admit toure is bit better at the moment. You can,t deny though Wilshire is a world class midfielder as the first goal he showed yesterday showed. It was harlem globetrotters stuff that.

Oh there are some gems on this thread

City Raider said:
gooner2 said:
Barcon said:
Ramsey and wilshire better than Fernandinho and yaya Toure?
You must be fucking joking pal. Neither one would get into our starting 11.

WIlshire is a little bit better then fernandinho and i am not joking and so is ramsey. They are far better going forward then he is and more consistent.

Bilboblue said:
Wilshere as good as Yaya....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I will admit toure is bit better at the moment. You can,t deny though Wilshire is a world class midfielder as the first goal he showed yesterday showed. It was harlem globetrotters stuff that.

We had to let Gooner2 go, being on here was not helping his mental health

Ducado said:
City Raider said:
gooner2 said:

We had to let Gooner2 go, being on here was not helping his mental health

Forever? Please say forever.

alan47 said:
I do like Neil Warnock , I never knew he had so much love for arsenal, he is always defending us. Must be that cup replay we gave him when he was at Sheffield united. The game itself, we didnt deserve anything out of, city were completely dominant, but that is expected as you have better players than us.

As far as arsenal fans letting wenger "get away with it" , he is the best manager we have ever had, he has personally won as many league titles as manchester city in your entire history so you could see where we come from. People wanting wenger out are fickle bandwagon jumpers who hide behind the money they spend on tickets as an excuse to get stupid. Just my opinion.

As for aguero getting injured, I didnt see any arsenal fan here being happy about it. Hopefully its not too serious and it was a nice touch for the city fans to applaud koscielny off. That match was played in very good spirit overall, apart from one shockingly high challenge by yaya toure but he isnt a nasty player.
Our entire history isn't over yet. Come back in 10 years time and we'll have another look.

Arsene Wenger has won 3 top flight titles in England, the same number as Manchester City and also Huddersfield, who after winning 3 titles in a row had their manager and best players taken from them by Arsenal who despite being perennial strugglers were then bank rolled by a (allegedly corrupt) sugar daddy that no teams could compete with. Coincidence?

AucklandBlue said:
Arsene Wenger has won 3 top flight titles in England, the same number as Manchester City and also Huddersfield, who after winning 3 titles in a row had their manager and best players taken from them by Arsenal who despite being perennial strugglers were then bank rolled by a (allegedly corrupt) sugar daddy that no teams could compete with. Coincidence?

Most Arsenal fans wouldn't give a fuck mate. They even use the fact that they paid their way into the top flight as a badge of honour. Shameless fucking hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.