Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
GunnerGer said:
gooner2 said:
GunnerGer said:
I'm starting to think he is as well.

I am not taking the piss. I have posted on whole bunch of topics and praised the city and chelsea teams on here. I am just confident in my team that is top of the league at the moment.

Go back a page and read my post to you mate.

Go back one further and read mine.

Fucking idiot.

I enjoy having other team's fans on here - it makes it more interesting.

As long as they don't come on here to slag City off I don't mind them bigging up their own team.

I take it as a compliment to Blue Moon that they want to post on it.

worsleyweb said:
I think gooner 2 is stuck on repeat.

It's a little odd that he seems to make the same 3-4 points in every post. That might be what is getting on people's nerves, because from what I've seen he hasn't said anything insulting to anyone.

You have played 8 of your 10 games against bottom half sides. The only 2 top half teams you have met so far, you played them at home.
Once you are done with a few tough away fixtures, the real picture will come up. Both Us and Chelsea have won everything at home but have struggled away from home. Our 6 point gap with your lot can be covered in our home and away fixtures with you. Similarly for Chelsea.

This gooner2 lad is a bit delusional, yes they have a. Vgood team and they will be floating around but he keeps making the same bleeding posts. Their defence is not world class neither is ours with the exception of vinny,also the arse may have ended last year and started this year on fire, but they only give out trophies to the team who can do it over the same season and not split.

LOL at the thought of Arsenal having a "world class defense" with the likes of Gibbs and Sagna in their starting 11. I honestly think they've just been lucky overall this campaign. These next 2 months we'll see how they truly fair.

MillionDollarDream said:
LOL at the thought of Arsenal having a "world class defense" with the likes of Gibbs and Sagna in their starting 11. I honestly think they've just been lucky overall this campaign. These next 2 months we'll see how they truly fair.
Big result beating Liverpool.

Arsenal are the only team in the Premiership showing any kind of consistency.

City are playing well and improving, and I am hoping that it's going to be City v Arsenal for the League title.

Arsenal have so many quality midfielders that I see them and City sweeping everyone aside at home, and it will be defending away from home which determines who comes out on top. Arsenal look the better bet at the moment, but football can change very quickly, and if Kompany makes a complete recovery, I'd be very confident about City's prospects, particularly as Demichelis is now playing

MillionDollarDream said:

I'm not going to claim that those two are 'world class' because I find that to be a pretty amorphous and typically ill-defined term, but Gibbs and Sagna are very bad examples if you're trying to point out the weakness of our defense. Sagna is a boss and while he had a tough season last year he's gone back to his old reliable self which is impressive considering he's had two leg breaks in two years. Gibbs is keeping Monreal, who often plays for Spain, out of the starting eleven, and is nothing short of a top player. He needs to improve his positional play, but he is excellent in one on one situations, and great on the attack as well. Some of his dribbling can be just sublime. I may be gushing a bit, he's my favorite player in this Arsenal team.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I think if Arsenal beat the rags next week then I think they really are title favourites.

If they lose then I think they will do what normally happens.

Rags winning next week gives them hope too so an interesting match.

If arsenal win I think thats the rags out of the title race...

Title decider in, what, November?

I still think Arsenal I are few players short of being genuine title contenders, and it will only take a few injuries for the wheels to fall off again (as they usually do around Christmas time for the Gunners) If Giroud gets injured or one of Mertesacker or Koscielny, then they will dip. Should they bring in a quality forward in January, then maybe...however at this point, I still don't think they have the winning mentality, depth of squad and a genuine belief to go the distance. We shall know more after the match next week in at least one of those areas.

Marvin said:
MillionDollarDream said:
Big result beating Liverpool.

Arsenal are the only team in the Premiership showing any kind of consistency.

City are playing well and improving, and I am hoping that it's going to be City v Arsenal for the League title.

Arsenal have so many quality midfielders that I see them and City sweeping everyone aside at home, and it will be defending away from home which determines who comes out on top. Arsenal look the better bet at the moment, but football can change very quickly, and if Kompany makes a complete recovery, I'd be very confident about City's prospects, particularly as Demichelis is now playing

Go on my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.