Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all clear guys.
The UK will leave THE customs union in the interim period and join A customs union with the EU which will be exactly the same as err........THE customs union ( obviously with one proviso that we will be allowed to negotiate trade deals that obviously the EU will agree to).
After the interim period the Government is to devise innovative and technological solutions that enable us to continue to trade tariff free with the EU without having to meet any of the obligations that other EU members have to , obviously which the EU will have no difficulty agreeing to again.
All clear Gary,Jeff?

Last edited:
In the news today German politicians vexed that people in Germany speak English :)

One thing for sure is we won't get English politicians vexed that English people speak German. Kein Problem.

really shouldn't check this thread before starting work as it starts the day on a complete downer.

but in the spirit of things...

experts eh?

I'd recommend Brexiters at least watch from minute 10 on new immigration controls.

One thing for sure is we won't get English politicians vexed that English people speak German. Kein Problem.

I'd recommend Brexiters at least watch from minute 10 on new immigration controls.

I think he was of the opinion that leaving the eu is bad.

Ah well.

This is what happens when you have Remainers in charge of Brexit, it's going to the dogs.

I've kind of accepted and made peace Brexit won't ever happen in the way that would actually benefit the country (half in and half out is actually the worst deal and worse then no deal and WTO people will see)

I'm just waiting for the next general election when it will be "Brexiteers revenge" and tasty as f***. Everyone I speak to on the street (white van men, local businesses who are struggling to make ends meet because of EU's "red tape") is tired of Brexit and wants the country to get on with actually Leaving the EU, it is only "big businesses" who are the ones destroying this country (overpricing EVERYTHING! wanting more foreign immigrants to overpopulate the UK) who seem to want us to stay in, or students sad because they can't go on their extravagant holidays and roaming charges.

We should've had a Prime Minister who actually voted for Leave and believed in it, we never had that chance.. sadly. Who knows how differently things would've turned out (what history would show) if a Brexiteer was Prime Minister. It's not like there isn't options.. Boris, Priti, Moggs..

Philip Hammond and Teresa May are jokes who need to be sacked. Liam Fox is poised, ready and waiting to go and strike international trade deals.

The UK was handed a fantastic oppourtunity to turn us into Global Britain (leading the way in the World), but Remainers seem to want to us into Little Britain out of spite/revenge.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you have Remainers in charge of Brexit, it's going to the dogs.

I've kind of accepted and made peace Brexit won't ever happen in the way that would actually benefit the country (half in and half out is actually the worst deal and worse then no deal and WTO people will see)

I'm just waiting for the next general election when it will be "Brexiteers revenge" and tasty as f***. Everyone I speak to on the street (white van men, local businesses who are struggling to make ends meet because of EU's "red tape") is tired of Brexit and wants the country to get on with actually Leaving the EU, it is only "big businesses" who are the ones destroying this country (overpricing EVERYTHING! wanting more foreign immigrants to overpopulate the UK) who seem to want us to stay in, or students sad because they can't go on their extravagant holidays and roaming charges.

We should've had a Prime Minister who actually voted for Leave and believed in it, we never had that chance.. sadly. Who knows how differently things would've turned out (what history would show) if a Brexiteer was Prime Minister. It's not like there isn't options.. Boris, Priti, Moggs..

Philip Hammond and Teresa May are jokes who need to be sacked. Liam Fox is poised, ready and waiting to go and strike international trade deals.

"Boris, Priti, Moggs"??

Apparently part of the problem is that there are hardly any senior civil servants who support Brexit.

It's all clear guys.
The UK will leave THE customs union in the interim period and join A customs union with the EU which will be exactly the same as err........THE customs union ( obviously with one proviso that we will be allowed to negotiate trade deals that obviously the EU will agree to).
After the interim period the Government is to devise innovative and technological solutions that enable us to continue to trade tariff free with the EU without having to meet any of the obligations that other EU members have to , obviously which the EU will have no difficulty agreeing to again.
All clear Gary,Jeff?

Again, this is because of Remainers in the cabinet who are making us look very amateur to the EU by begging for more porridge.

Brexiteers want a clear break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.