Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

Re: Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan

whothefisAlice said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
whothefisAlice said:
But shouldn't we aspire to the Barcelona system, where we attract all the world's best (especially English and more importantly northern) to our club with our fabulous facilities, with the aim of nurturing them and hopefully keeping them there for life? Ronaldo, Zidane, C Ronaldo, Figo etc. etc. all went from massive club to massive club, so it's not like I am living in a dream world, it is just I would rather ''in a dream world'' we bring the Silvas, Yayas, Agueros, Harts, Kompanys through from their teens to lifelong careers in our first team. I will wake up sooner or later...

We are, aren't we?

Actually to be honest reading that again that was my point...yea we are heading that way hopefully. It just seems like NOBODY who comes through, or even to the academy and youth ranks, gets a chance, and/or has a hope of staying and making a career...at the moment!

I'm not sure what your point is here mate

Patience is key. A couple have had a runout in the Carling cup and when I saw Suarez in the summer he didn't look anywhere near ready.

Got really high hopes for Razak especially with him getting invaluable advice from people like Yaya and Patrick Vieira. This loan move will suit him down to the ground with the style of play Poyet gets his team to player. Not 100% on Assulin yet, but he's got this opportunity to prove himself to us.

<a class="postlink" href="http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+old+is+gai+assulin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+old+is+gai+assulin</a>

Really like Assulin, from the admittedly very few times i've seen him he likes to take on his man. I don't like it when wingers pass the ball sideways, sometimes it is a neccessity however, it annoys me when a winger time after time keeps passing the ball back and sideways.

Hope this pays of for them, Razak looks very promising, but its been very frustrating for Assulin with a couple of injuries that has greatly hampered him, still if it happens that they will both get plenty of playing time at Brighton, it can only hopefully help them.................

Neither have been named in Brighton's squad today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.