Athletics Thread

Amazing performances from Hodgkinson and Kerr.
Yes, a great meeting tonight, best of the DLs so far this season I’d say.
Neita and Asher-Smith got absolutely blown away in that 100m didn’t they?!
Great from Hodgkinson yep. I did wonder with it being in the USA whether Mu would compete too - with all 3 of them in the race it would have been even better, but I guess we’ll have to wait for Paris for that!

Great from Hodgkinson yep. I did wonder with it being in the USA whether Mu would compete too - with all 3 of them in the race it would have been even better, but I guess we’ll have to wait for Paris for that!
Mu pulled out a couple of days before, can't help it but get a whiff about her.

They did, by Richardson and what a sprinter she is. She also looked very different than last year. I noticed it right away, her boobs have increased by about two cup sizes and they hardly move when she’s running. Some job, she’s had done;-)

Hmm, that is interesting. Didn’t realise she was down to do it. I can see her coming into Paris as an unknown quantity.

I always think it’s odd when athletes compete so rarely. Sydney McLaughlin is another one you hardly see.
She will have to run in the US trials, I think I'll try and watch that. SM ran a very fast 200m the other week beating a lot of the top sprinters. She's confirmed she's running the hurdles, her vs Bol, will be epic.

Clara Mageean actually broke the Irish record, finishing 2nd behind Gill.

I believe the British team for the European championships gets announced tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.