Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
So my son is acquainted with the lad that got attacked and apparently what happened was:

A group of young Huddersfield fans around 16-18 years old were clearly trying to make a name for themselves. They were apparently spitting at people on the tram and being generally threatening towards everyone.

A group of young city fans of ages 14-16 have clearly done the stupid thing and given the pricks the attention they were looking for.

The rest can be seen in the video where it's clear a young lad has sustained an injury to the head, supposedly from a pint glass.

Fortunately, the lad made his own way to Stepping Hill hospital and is doing well, no serious harm thank god.

Could hear both their centre backs and keeper bellowing out instructions most of the first half.

Wasn't good but hard to expect more really. Shit team we are expected to smash, no ambition from them, us playing most of the game at walking pace. Was always just one to win and move on.

Their fans were incredibly shit imo. Boring as fuck support more interested in trying to mock our support than actually back their team. acting like they had a 1v1 in a non-ironic way everytime the ball made it over the halfway line without even neccesarilybeing in their possession, booing our players for having the cheek to get fouled by their players and suffer an injury. Just all round shit support from a side that gets less than 20k and rarely sells out.

I was in the North Stand instead of the South.Both sets of fans were poor today.City picked up when KDB came on.

According to BBC News we were chanting "One Kevin De Bruyne". It's stuff like this that makes me wonder if these journalists have ever watched a game of football in their life.

SmartSelect_20240108_010949_Chrome.jpg

I always compliment "Ohh Kevin De Bruyne" on being an easy chant that everyone can learn the words to, but apparently it's too hard for Gary Rose from the BBC

Could hear both their centre backs and keeper bellowing out instructions most of the first half.

Wasn't good but hard to expect more really. Shit team we are expected to smash, no ambition from them, us playing most of the game at walking pace. Was always just one to win and move on.

Their fans were incredibly shit imo. Boring as fuck support more interested in trying to mock our support than actually back their team. acting like they had a 1v1 in a non-ironic way everytime the ball made it over the halfway line without even neccesarilybeing in their possession, booing our players for having the cheek to get fouled by their players and suffer an injury. Just all round shit support from a side that gets less than 20k and rarely sells out.
I worked in Huddersfield, people there celebrated "Yorkshire Day" like it's a real and not cringe thing. That's how little there is going on there.

Huddersfield fans were shit considering how many there were and how they can’t have gone with any real expectations of winning.

They were pretty poor and unimaginative at amusing themselves, something we used to be quite good at back in the day.

Maybe the weirdo YB bin liner thing wasn't that bad after all, at least it kept them occupied and they seemed to enjoy doing it.

The Huddersfield fans were snalll-time and classlesss and not particularly loud considering the size of their following. Booing injured players is a bit pathetic. They didn't get behind their team.

EDIT; Having now seen the video of the young City fan being glassed. I would also add that, as well as being classless, the Huddersfield fans are also cowardly animals.
Scum like behaviour. A few more inches and the poor kid could have lost his eye. So glad he's alright.

According to BBC News we were chanting "One Kevin De Bruyne". It's stuff like this that makes me wonder if these journalists have ever watched a game of football in their life.

View attachment 103535

I always compliment "Ohh Kevin De Bruyne" on being an easy chant that everyone can learn the words to, but apparently it's too hard for Gary Rose from the BBC
From looking at his X profile I'd suggest he's a udders supporter as going my down his posts there are Retweets about them and then alone.

One KDB.....nah think he's either a bit deaf or thick.

The Huddersfield fans were snalll-time and classlesss and not particularly loud considering the size of their following. Booing injured players is a bit pathetic. They didn't get behind their team.

EDIT; Having now seen the video of the young City fan being glassed. I would also add that, as well as being classless, the Huddersfield fans are also cowardly animals.
Hopefully that video and other content available is now being looked into by the GMP. That’s a really nasty and serious offence and whoever committed it deserves to be banged up.

According to the Manchester evening news it was a man left covered in blood. Shocking journalism even shows a picture of the young kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.