Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Always them sad twitter accounts who never seen a football stadium in their life’s
Twitter and Instagram "content creators" are the worst thing to happen to football.

Their attempt at banter is shit. Everyone just uses the same memes and you have a generation of kids that now think the Saudi League is relevant.

Twitter/X and social media is a cesspit. Unfortunately football social media is dominated by Liverpool(especially), United and Arsenal fans, with most of them living In other parts of the world, who have never been to Anfield, Old Trafford, the Emirates, yet all of them are experts on the Emptyhad, our plastic support, our shit atmosphere, and the 115 charges. Basically all of the are cunts!

I thought the atmosphere was great yesterday, just a five minute period in the first half was a bit flat but boy those lads on the pitch in the first 15 minutes or so were absolutely soaking wet. I didn't recognise KDB for a second or two his hair was plastered to his head it was so wet. :-)
There was a Chinese gentleman sitting next to me with his 7/8 yr old daughter and although he had very limited English he was telling me he had come from London, where he had been for 3 days so I thought oh no he's a Chelsea supporter but then he showed me some photos on his phone from pre-season a couple of years ago when we went to China. He was so excited about actually being at the Etihad it was lovely to see. The silly man even asked would I object to him taking a photo of me with his daughter. She had no English I don't think although she did manage thank you. She just kept smiling at me!!
They were flying to Paris this morning. So a welcome tourist. :-)

As I went in the stadium at entrance P on the concourse a steward had pulled up two Chelsea fans wearing their Chelsea scarves!! Then after I had got my chips I saw him leading them round toward the exit door S. So it looks as if they didn't get to see the match, unless he was taking them outside and round to the Chelsea entrance. Whoops.

Last edited:
Guy next to me was losing his shit when I was clapping Sterling and palmer. Asking me why etc etc. ignoring the prick seemed to make him get angrier. Lovely stuff.
Sadly, I can go one better. A middle-aged man sat two seats from me was threatened with serious violence by some lunatic (not a coked-up kid but someone probably in his seventies built like a brick shithouse) who was apoplectic with rage because he'd done likewise. It didn't matter that the poor bastard was with his young son who was clearly terrified. I made the mistake of trying to play peacemaker by using the "lets all calm down, we're all blues" etc approach and received a mouthful of abuse from a similarly enraged fuckwit further down the row who then threatened me! I came away seriously questioning why I go to games. I'm all for showing passion but, when some of our own are prepared to turn on fellow blues simply because they choose to applaud a former player, I feel like giving up. Perhaps a topic for a whole new thread!

I came on here to post exactly this. I hope it gets called out just like when we are flat or apparently AWOL! It was a fairly frustrating game but I felt very proud of our support tonight. 1-0 down and it the stadium was rocking.

Was I mistaken though or were Chelsea singing your support is fuckin shit and we forgot you were here around 70 mins. If they were that was well misplaced. We need that for the rest of the season too. CTID
That'll be the same Chelsea support we didn't hear a dicky bird from until they scored and who fell silent again shortly after. In fact, I remember thinking yesterday that it was one the quietest away ends all season!

Well done to British rail,buses, and car parks getting their act together for once,hence not many leaving early last night ,long may it continue.

Sadly, I can go one better. A middle-aged man sat two seats from me was threatened with serious violence by some lunatic (not a coked-up kid but someone probably in his seventies built like a brick shithouse) who was apoplectic with rage because he'd done likewise. It didn't matter that the poor bastard was with his young son who was clearly terrified. I made the mistake of trying to play peacemaker by using the "lets all calm down, we're all blues" etc approach and received a mouthful of abuse from a similarly enraged fuckwit further down the row who then threatened me! I came away seriously questioning why I go to games. I'm all for showing passion but, when some of our own are prepared to turn on fellow blues simply because they choose to applaud a former player, I feel like giving up. Perhaps a topic for a whole new thread!
They are fucking tits. Probably lived their lives like that. Imagine living with someone who gets that worked up over something so trivial.

Wow. Fucking idiots mate.

It’s strange isn’t it, how social media football fans never mention the quiet away ends at the Etihad. You’d be hard pressed to remember a noisy and boisterous away end this season at the Etihad, even when we’ve been quiet.
Nail on the head. Last I can remember, was being impressed at Leeds and Forest last season, although Forest were shite this season.

I suspect Luton will make a racket when we play them in April

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.