Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Sorry pal but I don’t agree with that at all. Thought tonight was actually ok. Mixture of a shit ref winding us up and a sense I think that we needed tonight badly and there was some decent noise. Not amazing, but far better than that some games this season.
If that was OK then standard's have dropped, it was shite.

enjoyed the atmosphere tonight much more than I thought I would even when not singing the crowd felt apart of the game putting pressure on Brentford players loud boos when time wasting. Big shouts of cmon when attacking just the small things like that make a lot of difference. Also chanting at times when we wasn’t playing so well was good we could be entitled after a treble but feel our support didn’t feel that way tonight

I’m in EL 102 and it was a bit flat, quite a few regulars not there, 3 blokes my age (ie quite old) sat in front of me in stony silence with arms folded until one muppet came out with the immortal line “ this is shite, not seen a decent game here in 5 seasons”. I couldn’t bring myself to respond…..

Seemed pretty poor in SS3.

Was in a foul mood as the usual person that sits behind must have sold their ticket on the exchange and some right moaning **** turned up instead. Quite unbelievable how it affected my enjoyment of the game. Thank fuck he doesn't sit there all the time.

Seemed pretty poor in SS3.

Was in a foul mood as the usual person that sits behind must have sold their ticket on the exchange and some right moaning **** turned up instead. Quite unbelievable how it affected my enjoyment of the game. Thank fuck he doesn't sit there all the time.

Sorry about that, ill try to cheer up next time

Only joking, thought it was ok in SS3 (314) tonight especially second half, the normal away end that had City in joined in with most if not all the chants and most stayed until the end, much much better than I was anticipating anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.