Attendances

Yes Mike it was well short of 53k but I think the Club are happy if we sell 53k plus tickets.

It is a mystery to me too why hundreds or possibly thousands buy tickets and don't turn up. i know some people can't make every game and maybe it was difficult to pass on spares so close toChristmas!

One potential problem is that season cards are too cheap in parts of the ground and people don't feel the financial loss so much when they miss games. It's personal choice if people attend and what lengths they go to to move on spares!
Yeah I think the club are happy as long as tickets are sold but you like me just don't know why so many ppl choose not to turn up some games obviously sometimes other things cone up family, Christmas etc but I think today's official attendence and what was actually there was along way apart maybe 53k but I think nearer 48k or thereabouts anyway who knows for sure still a very good crowd

I've seen empty seats at almost every game I've watched on sky this season and ive watched almost every game. I've seen empty seats when watching arsenal spurs Everton Chelsea Sunderland west Bromwich west ham etc...
Ours just look worse coz of our bright blue seats.
I couldn't give a shit about the empty seats. What do we have, is it 40,000 season ticket holders? And they sell out every season it seems so if the seats are paid for but the seat holder doesn't go then that's upto them.

Are there actually people out there who don't go to the game because of the weather??? Wtf!! We are in Manchester and now and again it does rain!! Look forward all week to the game, would never not go because of a bit of rain!!

good effort by the singing section in the first half anyway ,well done i know it cant be easy sometimes,but who ever asked for blue moon to be dropped at kick of has dropped a bollock , it has been replaced by silence what is that all about

I reckon it was 49/50k today, the family stand looked quite poor from SS L3. It always does over the winter months.

People seem to be saying it is the same at every match as it was today...not the case. Yes, there are empty seats at other home games but today there were far more than normal for whatever reason. As many have said quite rightly....we are getting great league crowds this season. This situation with season ticket holders not turning up is strange and the Family Stand are most guilty in this regard. Maybe City have to look at this...but don't know what they could do.

not bothered about empty seats, but it does seem especially in the north stand to be the same rows of seats every game apart from the big ones. I heard that the club usually gives these seats away ?

People seem to be saying it is the same at every match as it was today...not the case. Yes, there are empty seats at other home games but today there were far more than normal for whatever reason. As many have said quite rightly....we are getting great league crowds this season. This situation with season ticket holders not turning up is strange and the Family Stand are most guilty in this regard. Maybe City have to look at this...but don't know what they could do.

How much is a kids ST in FS? £95 or something like that. I don't find it that strange that a fair few don't turn up.

How much is a kids ST in FS? £95 or something like that. I don't find it that strange that a fair few don't turn up.

It has to be more than that surely?? That works out at £5 a game! Have you seen how much kids spend these days?? One example how spoilt they are is when there are groups of kids about they throw sweets at one another and/or crunch them all over the floor.When we were kids we ate every one as they were a treat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.