Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
scousemanc said:
peoffrey said:
Racism can fairly be defined as descriminatory behaviour based on cultural or national stereotypes. It's a broad term which easily covers the things shouted on that night at Selhurst Park. I really can't believe I've had to explain this to somebody...

What did the guy say to make it racial abuse?

If you're not going to listen then I can't be bothered. Here:

Simmons came down 11 rows to tell him to 'Fuck off back to France, you French motherfucker', or 'French bastard' depending on whose version you accept.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2004/oct/31/newsstory.sport<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 pm --<br /><br />
r.soleofsalford said:
peoffrey said:
r.soleofsalford said:
your making it up again mate it looks for all the world it was bob man handling mario not the other way round.

when your in a hole stop digging

No. The problem here that this isn't the first incident involving Balotelli and other players. Besides, Balotelli made a gesture at Mancini which saw our beloved Manager go at him. He was provoked. Sometimes you need to drop down to the level of **** in order to deal with one.

its not the first incident bob been involved in

I also wouldn't be bothered if he went either. I'm not convinced he can take the Club any further.

There has never been a better example of a player being bigger than a club than Rooney. He publicly humiliated United, was close to joining us, then buggered United silly by becoming the highest paid player in Britain. Compare to Tevezgate where he was fined millions upon millions and came crawling back when we turned our nose up at Milan's derisory offer.

peoffrey said:
scousemanc said:
peoffrey said:
Racism can fairly be defined as descriminatory behaviour based on cultural or national stereotypes. It's a broad term which easily covers the things shouted on that night at Selhurst Park. I really can't believe I've had to explain this to somebody...

Simmons came down 11 rows to tell him to 'Fuck off back to France, you French motherfucker', or 'French bastard' depending on whose version you accept.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2004/oct/31/newsstory.sport
So the racial abuse was to use the word "French" in the pejorative.

Apparently when Yaya goes missing to the African Nations, Mario could be a very important player at Arsenal. As I remember it from last year Mario most definitely missing at Arsenal last year. By the way I am a Man City supporter.
For his assist to Aguero, in the game against QPR his goal against United in the FA Cup semi final, and his MOM award in the Cup Final against Stoke he has written his own personal piece of History at the club. Those performances alone should have put him up alongside the Legends like Bell Lee and Young from the 60's.
The fact is he will be remembered more as a trouble maker and an arse hole by fans of Man City and worse by his detractors from the Press and fans of other clubs, Even after scoring 3 goals at Euro 2012 it is unlikely he will be remembered fondly by Italian football fans either.
I would love to have seen Mario make it at City but one Premiership goal this season is a fact, a piss poor return for reputedly one of the so called Guardian 100.
If we are mentioning Beckham and Ferguson, Berkovic and Hartson, Bowyer and Dyer, as I remember it one of the parties had to leave on each of those occasions.
If City get the money, Mario unfortunately will leave, hopefully he does not disappear into relative obscurity, and makes it some where else.

SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
Damocles said:
For the same reason that a coal mine has a different COC than set out in an office.

I can't believe anybody even asked that.

So in what employment is it OK for a manager to man handle an employee in a disagreement and get away with it?
The Armed Services and at a brothel I used to pimp. Bitches need manhandling.

I wondered why you was so familiar with all the brass in the windows in Dam?

peoffrey said:
scousemanc said:
peoffrey said:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2004/oct/31/newsstory.sport

-- Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 pm --

r.soleofsalford said:
peoffrey said:
No. The problem here that this isn't the first incident involving Balotelli and other players. Besides, Balotelli made a gesture at Mancini which saw our beloved Manager go at him. He was provoked. Sometimes you need to drop down to the level of **** in order to deal with one.

its not the first incident bob been involved in

I also wouldn't be bothered if he went either. I'm not convinced he can take the Club any further.

shouldnt this be in the mancini out thread

Camo Bentley said:
I think Mancini was just playing the media, and this is another masterstroke of worldwide publicity.
Didn't get enough bites with your last track so changed again.

Wumming must be fun.

Damocles said:
black mamba said:
We have players in Africa , we have players suspended , and we also have players injured ..... and the idiot that is Mario Balotelli attempts to injure yet one more !

No wonder Mancini was livid , the way things are going he might have to turn out against Watford and Arsenal himself !

Yeah, Balo was stood around, looked at Sinclair and obviously thought to himself "I'm going to try and injure him for a laugh".

This makes sense.

So you think he should be charging in like that in training then??

and especially when we're a bit short of quality playing staff ?

Personally i think it's a real shame that Balotelli doen't put quite as much effort into actually doing what he's paid to do ..... scoring goals !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.