Balotelli [MERGED]

He is becoming a joke to be honest, lazy and not as good as some of the players who could take his place...get rid.

Re: Mario! Read This And You Will Be A different Man

felixbg said:
unforgivable today. has shot down in my estimation

Really? He was already at rock bottom in mine.................

Vendetta ? Haha, give me a fucking break. The guy brings it on himself. All this talk of getting cards based on reputation is bollocks. 90% of his cards could have been avoidable if he wasn't such an idiot.

Re: Mario! Read This And You Will Be A different Man

Se potete mantenere la vostra testa quando interamente circa voi sono perdenti loro ed incolpandolo su voi;

No excuses now, Mario. Get it sorted!

There's probably not a soul on the terraces last night who wouldn't have played fer nowt, but who would have managed to stay on the pitch for the whole ninety!

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

I'm losing patience with the guy, but I think leaving him out for Sunday is the right move. Sends a clear message that sort of petulant shit will not be tolerated. I'm hoping a little spell away may just help him turn the corner, and that he becomes the talented player we all want him to be.

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

eddie c 123 said:
I have cooled down now, maybe of overacted not sure yet. I personally think he is a class player but if he's not going to be a team player I don't see why he should be here. As long as he plays for our club I will support him.

Why 'class player'???? Will someone please explain to me why Ballotelli is rated so highly?
Not only is he a mental defective,sulky brat - he doesnt do his job properly either...............

No way was it a straight Red.

The game was to big for the Ref.

I would stick by him and give him time. Needs time to settle, he actually looked interested last night. Plus when Carlos goes next season he will be the main man.

The first chance he realised he would have to lift it due to the defender was grounded, ok he missed. Tevez only had to touch the ball at the end but he missed also??

Like posted above Ronaldo got sent off loads of times yet once he MATURED we all know what happened.

Get behind him and he wiill reward us.

Some of the posts also call Mancini as the fool, well they are the same people who will be calling who ever we have as manager, Rome wasnt built in a day. Get a grip we have changed managers far to much in the past. They have only just taken the revolving door on the managers office.

In Mario we have a raw talent that needs taming and it takes time.

Has redmizzle been on this thread recently?

iitb - It was mate, it was chest high, raked down popov's body. That said Popov is a cheating **** of the highest order, if I ever catch him asleep, I'll be sure to slap him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.