Balotelli [MERGED]

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
BillyMC said:
Your right mate...50 goals ...fucking useless.

Balotelli 15 games 10 goals, I can understand why people think he's a liability.

So Captain logic, Tevez is a liability Balotelli is not? Or are they both a liability? Not sure I get your argument.

Benarbia said:
big blueballs said:
I think you should start a "dezko is shit thread" as this thread is about balo and other posters are getting confused with comments being made

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=207855" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=207855</a>
Plenty of support there I see for your dzeko witch hunt, won't bother with any points as most seem to have covered in your topic

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
gio's side step said:
So if we take your argument to be correct, then why did Mancini pick him in this smaller 'at home to 27,000 against Kiev' last night? Did you go? Was it a big game for you?

Just to start with watch your tone with me skippy, and before you question my appearance at the game don't go their, seriously DON'T.

The game was a mediocre affair at best, hence people not moving heaven and earth to get there, and what is in essence a mediocre cup? Am I wrong?
And try looking up a little 'football' related history regarding Mario, where he excels etc etc.

Now jog the fuck on

:)

lancs blue said:
BillyMC said:
One word mate...Intent. I think Balotelli intended to hurt the guy.

If he'd wanted to hurt him he'd have gone straight into his chest, watch the replay again, his studs barely brush Popov's shirt and as he lowers his foot it catches Popov on the inside of the thigh, some people are interpreting that as a raking but it could just as easily be him pulling out of the challenge.
Only Balotelli knows what he intended. My opinion is it was a fucking snidey horrible challenge that was completely unecessary. If Tevez had done it I would think the same. You see different.

my oh my oh my.

last night i was basing my opinion on seeing the incident once but now i have seen the replays!!! are you lot for fucking real?! there was not one bit of intent at all he went for the ball, he also never touched his chest one of his studs flicked his shirt didnt make contact with him and the only reason he touched his leg was because he pulled out!!!!!

some of you are a discrace

SWP's back said:
Just to start with watch your tone with me skippy, and before you question my appearance at the game don't go their, seriously DON'T.

The game was a mediocre affair at best, hence people not moving heaven and earth to get there, and what is in essence a mediocre cup? Am I wrong?
And try looking up a little 'football' related history regarding Mario, where he excels etc etc.

Now jog the fuck on

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

bluetonium said:
If AC still want him, Balotelli + €10M for Pato please.

Mancini has does the right thing now as the ball is in Mario's court on whether to improve and fight for the team, or accept that he is not good enough to contribute to our team overall.

What Mancini has got wrong, and to some extent it is always a gamble, is spending the money in he first place on a player he thought he could control and develop, especially when we had Craig Bellamy sat there who would have contributed as much, if not more, and be content with a rotation policy. Then the £24M could have been spent on chasing someone else.

Given that City claim targets are scouted for all aspects - ability, attitude, willingness to move etc etc - Mancini must have over-ruled the consensus with this one based on his time at Inter. He has to shoulder the responsibility. That said, looking back gets us nowhere - 3pts on Sunday and all is forgiven Roberto in my eyes.

Why would they give you 10 million + better talent with better attitude?

bluemoonmatt said:
Berkovic_blue said:
100 pages. This thread is an embarassment and every other club and journo will be laughing at City once again.

Do you think United fans would have a 100 page thread slagging off one of their own players? Would they fuck. Until our fans develop more of a siege mentality and actually back the players and manager we'll always be a joke and never win fuck all

This thread makes me ashamed to be a City fan
This is precisely what seperates us from them rats. We are FOOTBALL fans, they are sheep. They frequently defend the indefensible. I once remember a while ago we had a player (Danny Tiatto?) correctly sent off in a game (Blackburn) and Keegan rightfully rounded on the lad, in the same weekend I recall the filth had a guy sent off for a similar bad challenge and baconface tried to defend him. It left me thinking "you know I'm glad I support a good honest football team". You simply can't defend the indefensible. Ballotelli made a horrendous challenge and deserved his red. It cost us the game and may have an effect on us for Chelsea as the lads will be more tired through having to play for a missing man, well child. You continue to blindly support whatever ridiculous acts our players commit, I will continue to say what I see, and what I saw last night from Balotelli made me incandescent. HE brought shame on the club, not the fans.

Absolutely spot on.

Defending the indfensible,blaming everyone else,the colur of the kit,the weather.. is not the same as "backing your team."
Let the tools at the swamp carry on lying to themselves about cnuts like Nani and Rooney-that's what seperates us from them.If we lose that,we're fucked.
How their arrogant,tosspot fans behaviour and "we do what we want" conduct can be held up and used as some kind of "winning masterplan" is beyond me.

Long may it continue to be so.

SWP's back said:

Now jog the fuck on

Zin you are without doubt the hardest bastard on bluemoon. If we put a bluemoon internet firm together for the semi can we put you down as the General...having said that theres always brolly man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.