Balotelli [MERGED]

MimiVirus said:
The lad is 20 years old.His talent is amazing.You have a diamond at your hands in City.I think some of you should get of his back and understand that he is not the first 20 year old talent who loses his head now and then.You guys should support him,not turn against him.Look at Rafael at United.He is very talented,but loses his head over and over again,gets a couple of red cards every season and lots of yellows,but the fans at Old Trafford love him anyway.If Mancini knows how to deal with young players and the fans support him,im convinced he can turn out to become a legend and one of the greatest.Because he is that talented.

He would fit in well at your club,

Cantona, Keane, Scholes, Neville, Beckham, Rooney, Rafael - a long list of petulant dick heads who your fans worship and your manager encourages.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Skashion said:
Balotelli is better on the left and Johnson is better on the right. You need to get over it.

Now you're trying to skirt the issue.

What did you think of Beckham in 98? Or were you too young to remember it? Rooney in 2006 then?

Did you think Rooney was harshly done by?

I wasn't born in 1998 and I was too young to remember 2006.

MimiVirus said:
The lad is 20 years old.His talent is amazing.You have a diamond at your hands in City.I think some of you should get of his back and understand that he is not the first 20 year old talent who loses his head now and then.You guys should support him,not turn against him.Look at Rafael at United.He is very talented,but loses his head over and over again,gets a couple of red cards every season and lots of yellows,but the fans at Old Trafford love him anyway.If Mancini knows how to deal with young players and the fans support him,im convinced he can turn out to become a legend and one of the greatest.Because he is that talented.

City fans sticking with City players ?? you gotta be kidding.
Good post,even though you're from Mordor.

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

nijinskywasthebest said:
Chicken Kiev said:
I have never been a fan of Mancini and never will be. Hopefully last night will prove to be the first nail in his coffin. Next we will be out of the top 4 and then we will loose at Wembley and finish with nothing. I just hope the rumors about him being booted at the end of the season are true. I know some fans love him and would argue we are having the best season for many a year, how ever, when you conciser there is 300 million to choose from it ain't that good!!!

Mancini OUT and take that Idiot Balotelli with you!

Totally agree with you Chicken Kiev, 1 more loss & both chelsea & spurs can go above us in the league, will he pick 3 defensive midfielders for the FA cup semi against Manure, like he did against that other massively talented team we played in the last round READING?. quicker Mancini & Balotelli go the better, as for having our best season it's more down to the players than mancini's management, how many times have we gone behind this season & mancini's tactic's thrown out the window as the players have had to chase the game & get a result To many times thats how many. i have to say the players look like total strangers in some of the games i have seen this season, so many talented players & they have looked totally confused about what to do on the pitch, bye bye Mancini i do hope your rumour is right.

Fuckin 'ell...two rag clowns for the price of one.
Shouldn't you two be watching the draw and shiiting it at your potential for further on-pitch embarrassment against Barca?

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

RBmk2 said:
nijinskywasthebest said:
Totally agree with you Chicken Kiev, 1 more loss & both chelsea & spurs can go above us in the league, will he pick 3 defensive midfielders for the FA cup semi against Manure, like he did against that other massively talented team we played in the last round READING?. quicker Mancini & Balotelli go the better, as for having our best season it's more down to the players than mancini's management, how many times have we gone behind this season & mancini's tactic's thrown out the window as the players have had to chase the game & get a result To many times thats how many. i have to say the players look like total strangers in some of the games i have seen this season, so many talented players & they have looked totally confused about what to do on the pitch, bye bye Mancini i do hope your rumour is right.

Fuckin 'ell...two rag clowns for the price of one.
Shouldn't you two be watching the draw and shiiting it at your potential for further on-pitch embarrassment against Barca?

LOL

Johnsonontheleft said:
MimiVirus said:

He would fit in well at your club,

Cantona, Keane, Scholes, Neville, Beckham, Rooney, Rafael - a long list of petulant dick heads who your fans worship and your manager encourages.

And they have all turned out top players.

Skashion said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Now you're trying to skirt the issue.

What did you think of Beckham in 98? Or were you too young to remember it? Rooney in 2006 then?

Did you think Rooney was harshly done by?

I wasn't born in 1998 and I was too young to remember 2006.

You were actually 10 years old in 1998 so yes, too young to know much about anything.

But as an 18 year old you should have had a fairly grown up perspective on the Rooney sending off.

So let me ask you again, did you think the Rooney red card was harsh in 2006?

I'm trying to force those blue-tinted specs off you and make you realise that your attempts to defend the indefensible is silly.

If Silva had been the one who did the tackle that Balotelli did then he wouldn't get anywhere near the abuse that Balotelli has. People need to get off his back. He's scored goals, he's doing his job. We knew he was a nutcase when we signed him so I don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of something we already knew.

Carry on treating him like this and he'll be gone, if he goes then it'll cost us. He WILL be one of the best players in the world in the next 2 or 3 years.

He's petulant and for all the talent he has he's yet to show it. He strolls around the pitch the majority of the time I've seen him. He thinks he doesn't have to work hard even for himself let alone the team.
You can see people are judging him by reputation first but he gave himself that rep. The ref was atrocious last night. Balotelli though did not try to pull out. Watched it many a time and he just puts his leg through in one movement.
The Kiev lad made a meal of it. They did that all night. But Balo cocked it up for us. We can go on about witch hunts all we want. He is the only one who can change that but he doesn't seem to want to.
And he missed a sitter.

MimiVirus said:
The lad is 20 years old.His talent is amazing.You have a diamond at your hands in City.I think some of you should get of his back and understand that he is not the first 20 year old talent who loses his head now and then.

Every now and then we could handle....but almost every game ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.