Balotelli [MERGED]

Johnsonontheleft said:
You were actually 10 years old in 1998 so yes, too young to know much about anything.

But as an 18 year old you should have had a fairly grown up perspective on the Rooney sending off.

So let me ask you again, did you think the Rooney red card was harsh in 2006?

I'm trying to force those blue-tinted specs off you and make you realise that your attempts to defend the indefensible is silly.
How old are you?

When we first got this lad, I thought he could go either of two ways; One, a maverick genius that will be one of the most astonishing players in our history, or a brooding liability that will cost us in the end. Sadly, it is now looking increasingly like the latter, although I hope fervently that I am wrong.
He has a petulant air about him that seems to be constantly on the lookout for trouble, a sulky demeanour and an irritating attitude that you know, will end up with yet another card, be it yellow or red. At this stage in our development we can't afford players like this, who has, in my opinion cost us one of our favoured competitions, one we could have won, and no doubt will do the same in the future. All the work the rest of the team have put into this cup in Europe is now for nothing.
If we were top of the league by 10 points, maybe we could indulge him, but we're not and Mancini can't start with this crackpot at Chelski and hope he does'nt get sent off in the hope that he may just do something outstanding.
Use him for the last 10 minutes if we are 2 or more up but for me nothing more.

I hope that behind closed doors Mancini has the bollocks to give his pet project an almighty bollocking. He let us down big time last night and not for the first time either. The kid is a liability at the moment and I wouldn't be at all unhappy if he didn't play again for the rest of the season.

If he is going to continue to be this complete bellend he needs to justify it with some big performances in big games. His strike rate is reasonable but he only shows flashes of brilliance and they have been pretty much all against clubs you'd expect us to beat anyway.

Last night's contribution was to miss a sitter, block a Silva shot and then stupidly get himself sent off with a daft and petulant kick out. It's simply not good enough. I hear people moan about Dzecko but at least he has a brain in his head and isn't a serious risk of the red card every time he steps onto the pitch.

I've read people on here saying Balotelli would definitely play in the semi if they were manager. Well thank fuck these people aren't manager. It's our biggest game in years and the atmosphere will be intense, there's no way we should risk playing with ten men because of this lunatic.

Skashion said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
You were actually 10 years old in 1998 so yes, too young to know much about anything.

But as an 18 year old you should have had a fairly grown up perspective on the Rooney sending off.

So let me ask you again, did you think the Rooney red card was harsh in 2006?

I'm trying to force those blue-tinted specs off you and make you realise that your attempts to defend the indefensible is silly.
How old are you?

I've never heard so much spineless bullshit in all my years at City. Before last night's match I heard City fans saying it may be best if we lose. Yes, even at the ground, complete morons. They might as well have stayed at home with the other 15K part timers. The guy next to me is slagging everybody off, especially Kolarov. As soon as Balotelli gets sent of, he's a complete twat and never stops moaning about him the rest of the match. Kolarov scores and he's the best thing since sliced bread. Even heard some guy saying the referee deserves a medal for sending him off. Lucky I didn't floor him!

Yes, Balotteli needs sorting, but with that Oscar winning performance from Popov, who wouldn't have got sent off? Popov also got other City players booked, including Silva, and had to stretchered off after that tap on the leg. Luckily he was up as fresh as a daisy!

The referee (who seemed to have two letters too many in his first name 'ey') was shite, but you would rather stick it up City. Just piss off.

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

RBmk2 said:
nijinskywasthebest said:
Totally agree with you Chicken Kiev, 1 more loss & both chelsea & spurs can go above us in the league, will he pick 3 defensive midfielders for the FA cup semi against Manure, like he did against that other massively talented team we played in the last round READING?. quicker Mancini & Balotelli go the better, as for having our best season it's more down to the players than mancini's management, how many times have we gone behind this season & mancini's tactic's thrown out the window as the players have had to chase the game & get a result To many times thats how many. i have to say the players look like total strangers in some of the games i have seen this season, so many talented players & they have looked totally confused about what to do on the pitch, bye bye Mancini i do hope your rumour is right.

Fuckin 'ell...two rag clowns for the price of one.
Shouldn't you two be watching the draw and shiiting it at your potential for further on-pitch embarrassment against Barca?

RBmk2 why are you even on this forum, its for city fans are not Manure SHIT like you.

Scully said:
I've never heard so much spineless bullshit in all my years at City. Before last night's match I heard City fans saying it may be best if we lose. Yes, even at the ground, complete morons. They might as well have stayed at home with the other 15K part timers. The guy next to me is slagging everybody off, especially Kolarov. As soon as Balotelli gets sent of, he's a complete twat and never stops moaning about him the rest of the match. Kolarov scores and he's the best thing since sliced bread. Even heard some guy saying the referee deserves a medal for sending him off. Lucky I didn't floor him!

Yes, Balotteli needs sorting, but with that Oscar winning performance from Popov, who wouldn't have got sent off? Popov also got other City players booked, including Silva, and had to stretchered off after that tap on the leg. Luckily he was up as fresh as a daisy!

The referee (who seemed to have two letters too many in his first name 'ey') was shite, but you would rather stick it up City. Just piss off.

Hear hear

I think Balo should play on Sunday..Cutting off our nose to spite our face is not good business..Having good players on the pitch against Chelsea is important.
Petulance is petulance and skill is skill,lets not get the two confused..we need points on sunday and like him or not Balo can get us goals.
I like Balo btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.