Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Balotelli is a liability.

lancs blue said:
ST Coleridge said:
Me too! He was only getting the dude back for his foul on Richards, that shows initiative in my book.

He's super-entertaining, and I'll forgive him anything.

And I still can't believe that you can be sent off for trying to injure a fucking Ukrainian.
Popov is Macedonian.

That's even worse!

Early in the game, 110 was singing his name, 20 mins later, they were singing fuck off back to italy. make your mind up lads! :)

Ash said:
Early in the game, 110 was singing his name, 20 mins later, they were singing fuck off back to italy. make your mind up lads! :)

I was among them (though I didn't sing fuck off back to Italy). Every time a player pulls on a blue shirt I give them a fresh chance to do their best and will support them. Once he was sent off I think it's fair game to have a go at him, he let us down.

VOOMER said:
Rooney did something far worse and with real bad intent, Mario did something stupid . One an established name and full time rag got nothing, the other some young player making a name for himself got punished. Rashness aside, this is just another example of football bollocks. So, get of the kids back, we we're 2 goals down from the first leg because of some crap defending and as for the miss, how many goals has Torres got for Chelsea so far? This witch hunt is typical of city fans, who always seem to need to have a City player that they can pick on.

Example; If Rooney would have been sent off for the same challenge in a European game as what Balo did last night would Fergiescum drop Rooney for the next game against Chelsea??
Course he wouldnt..Thats why i think balo should play on sunday.

samharris said:
VOOMER said:
Rooney did something far worse and with real bad intent, Mario did something stupid . One an established name and full time rag got nothing, the other some young player making a name for himself got punished. Rashness aside, this is just another example of football bollocks. So, get of the kids back, we we're 2 goals down from the first leg because of some crap defending and as for the miss, how many goals has Torres got for Chelsea so far? This witch hunt is typical of city fans, who always seem to need to have a City player that they can pick on.

Example; If Rooney would have been sent off for the same challenge in a European game as what Balo did last night would Fergiescum drop Rooney for the next game against Chelsea??
Course he wouldnt..Thats why i think balo should play on sunday.

That's fine, but it's not your job on the line if he gets sent off again. Mancini needs to think long and hard about this one. Personally, I'd have him nowhere near the squad, never mind the team, until I was 100% convinced that he'd learnt his lesson.

Sir would have tamed Mario by now, via a glass of red or the hair dryer.

Bobby's use of a glass or milk or a blue rinse hasn't worked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.