Balotelli [MERGED]

peepo said:
The lad has got talent but United have shown over the years that a strong dressing room can overcome a lack of top quality players....Just look at Fletcher and even Neville...not the best individually but great team players.

I saw a good report this morning at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.themondaysupplement.co.uk/sport/mario-balotelli-makes-me-sick/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.themondaysupplement.co.uk/sp ... s-me-sick/</a> that sums Mario up a treat..... There's a bit in it that says:

'everyone can see that Balotelli is limited as a footballer and has serious mental issues, most people, especially his own fans choose to ignore the warning signs because they desperately want him to succeed’.

‘This results in a strange phenomenon whereby a player might only touch the ball once in the game, abuse his own team mates, receive a red card and storm down the tunnel without clapping his own fans and yet still be rated as the best young player in the world by his own supporters’.

Would anyone really want to work alongiside this bloke and could you trust him in a big game?

Bloody hell, there's hyperbole and there's absolute bollocks.

If these are the two lines you picked out of the 'article' I dread to think what the rest of it looked like.

serious mental issues? A tad over the top no?<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:41 pm --<br /><br />And 'might'! Brilliant. So we're using things he hasn't actually done now!

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

redmizzle said:
Soulboy said:
It's easy to be a bandwagon jumper... following the crowd for your opinion. Nodding along with the masses.

However, the clever ones suss out things quickly and put their necks on the block if necessary...

You got that the other way round. I think you'll find ''the masses'' on here are AGAINST Balotelli so infact that makes YOU the bandwagon jumper.-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:07 pm --

bluemoonmatt said:
Has redmizzle been on this thread recently?

iitb - It was mate, it was chest high, raked down popov's body. That said Popov is a cheating **** of the highest order, if I ever catch him asleep, I'll be sure to slap him.

Can i help you?

It should have been a yellow at worst in my view but i can see why the ref gave a red. I won't be calling him names though if that's what you're hoping for.

Eh?

I state 9 months ago that I thought Balotelli would prove to be more trouble than he's worth, every other poster on Bluemoon is having powerwanks at the thought of him signing... now people are changing their views to those of mine... and I'm the bandwagon jumper?

You have truly serious issues with the concept of Logic.

Soulboy said:
redmizzle said:
You got that the other way round. I think you'll find ''the masses'' on here are AGAINST Balotelli so infact that makes YOU the bandwagon jumper.-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:07 pm --

Can i help you?

It should have been a yellow at worst in my view but i can see why the ref gave a red. I won't be calling him names though if that's what you're hoping for.

Eh?

I state 9 months ago that I thought Balotelli would prove to be more trouble than he's worth, every other poster on Bluemoon is having powerwanks at the thought of him signing... now people are changing their views to those of mine... and I'm the bandwagon jumper?

Anyone who joins this forum and has "red" in their username is incredibly suspect as far as I'm concerned. And this particular one seems to spend 3/4 of his time on here slagging off and abusing others in a very red issue kind of way...

BillyShears said:
Soulboy said:
Eh?

Anyone who joins this forum and has "red" in their username is incredibly suspect as far as I'm concerned. And this particular one seems to spend 3/4 of his time on here slagging off and abusing others in a very red issue kind of way...

Hello Billy,

That's one of the most stupid conclusions i've ever seen drawn by you and i actually consider you as one of the better posters on here though i don't always agree with your views. I've got ''red'' in my username so i'm suspect? Surely you're smarter than that. You've got ''Billy'' in your name so i think you're a direct descendant of Billy the Kid, that's how stupid your logic sounds.

Red Issue kind of way? You must spend a lot of time on there to know ''their kind of way'' i guess. I spend a lot of time on here, Bluemoon is addictive, boo fucking hoo.

I can't speak for ''every other poster'' but my views on Balotelli hasn't changed since day 1 so how am i now a bandwagon jumper logicman?

BillyShears said:
Soulboy said:
Eh?

The daft thing is that my concern about the Chelsea game is not that Mancini picks or drops him... but that he announces to the world that he's dropping him for issues that have little to do with us facing Chelsea on Sunday.

We should have our strongest team for that game, irrespective of personal feelings. I am no great fan of Balotelli, but if he stregthens our squad, then he should be available for selection.

But grand gestures by the manager, for no apparent reason, is weak management for me.

If Mancini is a strong manager, he will give two fingers to the media (and Bluemoon!) and pick players on merit, not on the basis of the opportunity to make the manager look good. Victory is everything...

Soulboy said:
But grand gestures by the manager, for no apparent reason, is weak management for me.

In a nutshell, that's how I feel. Playing to the gallery. Playing to the owners/board. Whatever, hanging last night's defeat on Balo, just as he hangs every poor result on one or two players, is just weak...

BillyShears said:
Soulboy said:

In a nutshell, that's how I feel. Playing to the gallery. Playing to the owners/board. Whatever, hanging last night's defeat on Balo, just as he hangs every poor result on one or two players, is just weak...

Is that 3 threads that you have stated your feeling?

How many more to go?

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:

Is that 3 threads that you have stated your feeling?

How many more to go?

Dunno, I guess every time I feel it, and it's relevant (as it was to Soulboy's post) i'll post it. Can't believe I just answered that inane question...

Accordin' to the Daily Mail Balotelli later got out of his car outside Eastlands to confront a bunch of Kiev fans .....

331ownd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.