Balotelli [MERGED]

Squatter said:
Dont care about his wages if he puts the fucking effort in. He's not at the moment. Apply himself correctly or we'll fuck him off to Milan. Best place for him.

As if you're the one who runs the club.

im_still_here said:
fair play to the lad he has came out and apologized to the club the fans and popov.

he really pissed me off the other night and i said i wanted him gone. im back on the fence.

should have showed more consideration, but I was so involved in the game. It was not a good way to repay the manager who has shown so much faith in me or the owners and fans who have made me so welcome since I arrived from Italy.

I hope they forgive me and see that I
want success with Manchester City.
From my injury on I have had some
difficulties. It is not an easy period for
me but I will overcome it with the help
of everybody.

MAYBE JUST MAYBE This is his turning point? i hope so but if it is'nt he needs to go.

I reckon it is.. he feels bad about it and will want to make up for it, and when he hears the support I'm sure he'll get from the supporters, it'll be the start of a bond with us .. we need to sing his name and show him we're still behind him and he'll repay us big time.

I havnt read the whole thread,but we(myself and 7 companions) were very dissapointed with him Thursday evening,as were the fans on the night,and manager who has said so publicly.My personal opinion is,hes crossed the line with his attitude,and the sooner hes sold the better.Not worth the hassle.

jamiegrimble said:
I havnt read the whole thread,but we(myself and 7 companions) were very dissapointed with him Thursday evening,as were the fans on the night,and manager who has said so publicly.My personal opinion is,hes crossed the line with his attitude,and the sooner hes sold the better.Not worth the hassle.

Wow..! 8 people and all clueless numpties.. were you all in the same room..?

blumoonrises said:
jamiegrimble said:

Wow..! 8 people and all clueless numpties.. were you all in the same room..?
Not clueless.Just fans needing a quality player to dig out a few goals for us on the night.It wasnt him,he got himself sent off again.

i really hope he plays on sunday and in the semi final too...........

if he gets dropped for both games,it will be the end of super mario show at man city... i would not want him to go from city now...

hey mario,win city a champions league and show your worth,atleast to shut these moaners up...
after that you come back to milan and spend your rest of the career at our beloved
ac..........

forza city
forza milan
forza mario.............

WNRH said:
xxcity said:
Sorry but this is a professional club, we cannot put up with half wits like Balotelli, don't give me the excuses he's only 20. He can fcuk off. He's got magical skills, yeah right, well hope he fcukin disappears then.

Next time you see him play shout "wingardium leviosa" to him.

I thought it was "Wingardium Leviosaaar" ;)

albindgreat said:
i really hope he plays on sunday and in the semi final too...........

if he gets dropped for both games,it will be the end of super mario show at man city... i would not want him to go from city now...

hey mario,win city a champions league and show your worth,atleast to shut these moaners up...
after that you come back to milan and spend your rest of the career at our beloved
ac..........

forza city
forza milan
forza mario.............

Maybe you can give him a lift back?

Some people on this board are seriously deluded. Like a husband who keeps going back to a cheating wife, erronously believing that she has changed her ways.

Here's some news, Mario Balotelli is a bellend, always has been and always will be. He's a bad egg and a scripted apology means nothing.
He's also badly overrated as a footballer. He's a decent player but no more.

He's good mates with El-Hadji Diouf and Mourinho couldn't have him.

Don't need to say any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.