Balotelli [MERGED]

Panthera Tigris said:
Some people on this board are seriously deluded. Like a husband who keeps going back to a cheating wife, erronously believing that she has changed her ways.

Here's some news, Mario Balotelli is a bellend, always has been and always will be. He's a bad egg and a scripted apology means nothing.
He's also badly overrated as a footballer. He's a decent player but no more.

He's good mates with El-Hadji Diouf and Mourinho couldn't have him.

Don't need to say any more.

He's 20.

samharris said:
Panthera Tigris said:
Some people on this board are seriously deluded. Like a husband who keeps going back to a cheating wife, erronously believing that she has changed her ways.

Here's some news, Mario Balotelli is a bellend, always has been and always will be. He's a bad egg and a scripted apology means nothing.

He's 20.

Funnily enough i had grown up quite a bit when i reached 20. He is like a 14 year old kid, he hasnt learnt, he wont learn either. The sooner he leaves our club the better. There are players out there that are as good, but without the shit attitude. When people were slating him from minute 1 i stood by him and said give him a chance, let him settle etc, but the guy is a total ****. The amount of incidents since he has arrived is endless and quite frankly embarrassing. Each to their own opinion, the guy clearly has talent when he wants to show it, but it is to far and inbetween these silly frequent incidents.

FantasyIreland said:
samharris said:

And his reputation goes before him and he's misunderstood and the world hates him........

Yawn.....

So many ultra perfect never made mistakes people on here,when you write the world wide best seller on how to never fuck up,please send me a copy.

samharris said:
FantasyIreland said:
And his reputation goes before him and he's misunderstood and the world hates him........

Yawn.....

So many ultra perfect never made mistakes people on here,when you write the world wide best seller on how to never fuck up,please send me a copy.

We all make mistakes,the vast majority tend to learn from them rather than repeating them.He's a serial fvck up.

FantasyIreland said:
samharris said:

We all make mistakes,the vast majority tend to learn from them rather than repeating them.He's a serial fvck up.

Take a bow that man, take a bow!!!

FantasyIreland said:
samharris said:

But now has come out and admitted it which for me is a start..Now he has nailed his colours to the mast its down to him,fuck up again then everyone will then know he's a lost cause..
Imagine him as the alcoholic who has taken the first steps by going to the AA meeting,standing up in front of everyone and saying " my name is mario and im an alcoholic".. I think he deserves one last chance is all,no ones perfect by any means but people do change..But only if they want to..lets see.

He's said he needs everybody's help...that means us..would you deny him one last chance ??

samharris said:
Panthera Tigris said:

He's 20.
Yes 20, not 12, he has been in the game all his life and is still acting like a kid. Yes he could play a major part in our future if he sorts himself out, world class? I don't think so 'yet' can we afford to lose him for a couple of bans each season? no, does he seem to be a team player? not at times. A lot of ifs and buts so for me a major risk. His age has nothing at all to do with it, he is a grown man at 20 so that can't be an excuse.
Not slating the player, but just look at some of the 20 year olds we have who just knuckle down, he needs to do the same.

samharris said:
FantasyIreland said:

But now has come out and admitted it which for me is a start..Now he has nailed his colours to the mast its down to him,fuck up again then everyone will then know he's a lost cause..
Imagine him as the alcoholic who has taken the first steps by going to the AA meeting,standing up in front of everyone and saying " my name is mario and im an alcoholic".. I think he deserves one last chance is all,no ones perfect by any means but people do change..But only if they want to..lets see.

He's said he needs everybody's help...that means us..would you deny him one last chance ??

SO are you admitting that this is his last chance, or was the last chance, his last chance??? It does not matter if you give the guy 100 more chances, he will fuck up 101 times. The guy is a nob mate, im sorry but that is the truth. He is clearly not all there in the head, i think he is actually ill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.