Balotelli [MERGED]

albindgreat said:
rickmcfc said:
^^^^^^^^^^^Great article and i agree 100%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you are gonna eat your words mate.............

cant beleive how utterly crap city supporters can be.......

balo will shut all you moaners up...........

zola also said that he can be as good as he wants to be...

instead of providing the platform for that,you guys are pushing him out.....

come on guys... get behind the lad...... he is the best youngster out there...
just show your love for him... he hasnt experienced that in his life........

he is beginning to understand that in manchester... dont let him down at this crucial moment.........

Fine words my friend-but the first rule of self-help is admitting that you have a problem in the first place.
The fact that Mancini is effectively repeating the same exasperated words that a world class manager like Mourinho uttered 12 months ago tells me that Balotelli has not moved an inch-and quite possibly never will.

As Rick says,MCFC's first team is not the place to learn how to control your childhood anger and conduct yourself as a professional footballer.We are in too delicate and costly position to put our faith in a selfish maverick who's mind is not 100% on the job.

Impact sub at best for the rest of the season,then get rid.Not worth the aggro.

rickmcfc said:
albindgreat said:

he is beginning to understand that in manchester... dont let him down at this crucial moment.........

Your post clearly shows why you have no idea what your on about. We ar enot crap supporters, but how many times do we have to forgive this guy and say its his last chance? Zola says this, Zola says that, Mourinho cant work with him, and judging by his actions over the past 7 months nor can Mancini. Yes he can be as good as he wants to be, but he has big obsticles in his way, HIMSELF! When he puts on the blue shirt i will support him, but do i want him to ut the blue shirt on anymore, no way, he is a total liability.

its in that fucking article dat zola said this zola said that and mou mou and all that... and u agreed with that article too....

what has he done in the past 7 months that u have given him as a last chance except the red against kiew..........

his 10 goals right???????........

albindgreat said:
rickmcfc said:
Your post clearly shows why you have no idea what your on about. We ar enot crap supporters, but how many times do we have to forgive this guy and say its his last chance? Zola says this, Zola says that, Mourinho cant work with him, and judging by his actions over the past 7 months nor can Mancini. Yes he can be as good as he wants to be, but he has big obsticles in his way, HIMSELF! When he puts on the blue shirt i will support him, but do i want him to ut the blue shirt on anymore, no way, he is a total liability.

its in that fucking article dat zola said this zola said that and mou mou and all that... and u agreed with that article too....

what has he done in the past 7 months that u have given him as a last chance except the red against kiew..........

He scores goals yes, but he is a liability to the team. What contribution did he display on Thursday evening??? hmmm..................

RBmk2 said:
albindgreat said:

and you will surely be proud of the time you have given to balo here at city........

Fine words my friend-but the first rule of self-help is admitting that you have a problem in the first place.
The fact that Mancini is effectively repeating the same exasperated words that a world class manager like Mourinho uttered 12 months ago tells me that Balotelli has not moved an inch-and quite possibly never will.

As Rick says,MCFC's first team is not the place to learn how to control your childhood anger and conduct yourself as a professional footballer.We are in too delicate and costly position to put our faith in a selfish maverick who's mind is not 100% on the job.

believe me........ he was much worse in his attitude when he was at inter........... much much worse....

and everyone here says mou got rid of him from inter......... mou went long before to madrid before balo... it was balotelli's choice not to be there anymore as he clearly had a problem with his own fans and racism there.......

i would say he has improved his attitude(not vastly though) since his time at city........ but the thing that worries me that he is not even showing half of the talent he had shown at inter.....

he was far better in footballing terms when he was at inter... i think that knee injury has affected him a lot..........

if balotelli hits full throttle,he will be the best striker the premier league has ever seen..... i hope he does think at the red card situation and improve further in his attitude........ sort himself out completely and hit that full throttle........ then,all haters will have to say sorry to him here.......... bacause this thread has been mostly a fucking embarassment.........

albindgreat said:
RBmk2 said:

believe me........ he was much worse in his attitude when he was at inter........... much much worse....

and everyone here says mou got rid of him from inter......... mou went long before to madrid before balo... it was balotelli's choice not to be there anymore as he clearly had a problem with his own fans and racism there.......

i would say he has improved his attitude(not vastly though) since his time at city........ but the thing that worries me that he is not even showing half of the talent he had shown at inter.....

he was far better in footballing terms when he was at inter... i think that knee injury has affected him a lot..........

if balotelli hits full throttle,he will be the best striker the premier league has ever seen..... i hope he does think at the red card situation and improve further in his attitude........ sort himself out completely and hit that full throttle........ then,all haters will have to say sorry to him here.......... bacause this thread has been mostly a fucking embarassment.........

Just like his attitude the other day then.

rickmcfc said:
albindgreat said:

He scores goals yes, but he is a liability to the team. What contribution did he display on Thursday evening??? hmmm..................

so you want to push him off for that thursday evening???????.............
its unfair to him mate..... atleast i think so........
it would be unfair to any player.......<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:41 pm --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:
albindgreat said:

Just like his attitude the other day then.

its far more embarassing than his attitude to be fair.............

malg said:
cookster said:
Although I'm not a supporter of Balotelli, Des Kelly has forgotten all the problems Cantona had before he arrived in England.

I hope the guy reads all the negative press and he comes off the bench tomorrow and plays a blinder. However I doubt it!
Rose tinted spectacles where cuntona is concerned. He only ever managed it with one club, no one else could manage him - so Kelly can fuck off with that one. I will give Balotelli more time yet - he did cost us the other night, but if he sticks the ball in the back of the net on 16 Apr for the winner, I'll forgive him.

Spot on. Cantona was washed up at 26 years of age and totally unemployable in his own country. Kelly might do well to remember this - that Cantona was a good 6 years or so older than Balotelli when he finally settled down. His indiscretions on the pitch in France before then were far more serious than what Balotelli has done so far in a City shirt. A quick glance at YouTube and don't try and tell me that running Kung-Fu kick at an opposing player wasn't miles worse than what Balotelli was red carded for the other night. Cantona even had the audacity to try and play it down to the referee - at least Balotelli went over to Popov to see if he was ok.

the balotelli lovers can defend him all they like
balotelli is an embarrassment to Manchester City Football Club. Fact

albindgreat said:
RBmk2 said:

What you don't seem to get is that I don't give a fig about whether or not the guy may or may not be the best player in the world in 5 years.
Let someone else worry about it-he's shown me enough to know that I don't like his attitude,the way he conducts himself or his apparent total lack of concern for the effects of his stupidity and foolish actions.
In my opinion-and that's all it is-he's not worth what it's going to take for us to get him to where he needs to be,however good he may or may not become.

And should he ever get to that point,I don't believe he'll stick around anyway.

And so far as the thread being an "embarrassment" then fine.

What it shows me is that there is a lot of opinion from fellow fans about him,when we should have been focussing our attentions on the huge game tomorrow and looking forward to being in the draw for the Europa semi final.

I'm no "hater"-I just feel that I'm sick of the club being pissed about by primadonnas like this guy.

M18CTID said:
malg said:
Rose tinted spectacles where cuntona is concerned. He only ever managed it with one club, no one else could manage him - so Kelly can fuck off with that one. I will give Balotelli more time yet - he did cost us the other night, but if he sticks the ball in the back of the net on 16 Apr for the winner, I'll forgive him.

Spot on. Cantona was washed up at 26 years of age and totally unemployable in his own country. Kelly might do well to remember this - that Cantona was a good 6 years or so older than Balotelli when he finally settled down. His indiscretions on the pitch in France before then were far more serious than what Balotelli has done so far in a City shirt. A quick glance at YouTube and don't try and tell me that running Kung-Fu kick at an opposing player wasn't miles worse than what Balotelli was red carded for the other night. Cantona even had the audacity to try and play it down to the referee - at least Balotelli went over to Popov to see if he was ok.

Can anyone really see Balotelli here in 6 years time?

He will sell us down the river at the first opportunity and we will only remember him for being a tool.

As long as he doesnt play in the Semi Final then I am not arsed what he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.