Balotelli [MERGED]

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
M18CTID said:
Spot on. Cantona was washed up at 26 years of age and totally unemployable in his own country. Kelly might do well to remember this - that Cantona was a good 6 years or so older than Balotelli when he finally settled down. His indiscretions on the pitch in France before then were far more serious than what Balotelli has done so far in a City shirt. A quick glance at YouTube and don't try and tell me that running Kung-Fu kick at an opposing player wasn't miles worse than what Balotelli was red carded for the other night. Cantona even had the audacity to try and play it down to the referee - at least Balotelli went over to Popov to see if he was ok.

Can anyone really see Balotelli here in 6 years time?

He will sell us down the river at the first opportunity and we will only remember him for being a tool.

As long as he doesnt play in the Semi Final then I am not arsed what he does.

I fully understand what you're saying - whatever happens, I doubt very much he will be here in 6 years time.

That wasn't the essence of my post though - I was just pointing out how one-eyed that Des Kelly article was regarding Cantona.

I also happen to think Balotelli will sort himself out far sooner than Cantona did - whether that is with us is another matter.

Either way, he's still got a long way to go before he embarrasses us as much as Barton did.
Yet, amazingly, plenty of our fans continued to fully back Jailbird Joey - no doubt some of those are slagging Balotelli off now. Shocking double standards.

get rid why you can..anyways this is a tackle.Worst tackle ever seen - Oscar Gobern (Southampton v B...

I had a quick glance at 'the Sun' yesterday and it described Balotellias planting his boot into Popovs (sp?) chest and then raking it down to his thigh and stamping into it. This makes me ask the question how many blumooners have actually just pulled their opinion straight from 'the Sun'? He didn't even touch his chest so I'm bemused as to how both the papers and some bluemooners have come to this conclusion. Stupid? Yes. Dangerous? No. Malicous? No

TheMidnightClaret said:
I had a quick glance at 'the Sun' yesterday and it described Balotellias planting his boot into Popovs (sp?) chest and then raking it down to his thigh and stamping into it. This makes me ask the question how many blumooners have actually just pulled their opinion straight from 'the Sun'? He didn't even touch his chest so I'm bemused as to how both the papers and some bluemooners have come to this conclusion. Stupid? Yes. Dangerous? No. Malicous? No

Deluded? Yes

M18CTID said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Can anyone really see Balotelli here in 6 years time?

He will sell us down the river at the first opportunity and we will only remember him for being a tool.

As long as he doesnt play in the Semi Final then I am not arsed what he does.

I fully understand what you're saying - whatever happens, I doubt very much he will be here in 6 years time.

That wasn't the essence of my post though - I was just pointing out how one-eyed that Des Kelly article was regarding Cantona.

I also happen to think Balotelli will sort himself out far sooner than Cantona did - whether that is with us is another matter.

Either way, he's still got a long way to go before he embarrasses us as much as Barton did.
Yet, amazingly, plenty of our fans continued to fully back Jailbird Joey - no doubt some of those are slagging Balotelli off now. Shocking double standards.

Barton might have been a **** but everytime he wore a City shirt he worked his bollocks off that is the difference Mario walks round the pitch with a face that says I dobt give a fuck and to be fair he as proved on more than one occasion he does not give a flyin fuck , Barton on the other hand along with James Dunne and Distin kept us up 2 years on the bounce

MCFC OK

Has anybody looked into his reaction. I mean it's his thing not to go bananas when he scores ,i respect that. But when he got a red card, there is no emotion on his face. Seems to me he just doesn't fkin care.

But maybe it's just me.

If he makes the bench on Sunday and gets on it will be last chance saloon for him...and he needs to demonstarte he means what he has said in his apology and stop believing his own hype...

This has probs been mentioned but anyone else think that this might turn balotelli around and start concentrating on his football rather than his bad boy reputation. I might be wrong but regardless of what he has done if he is still a City player i will continue to stand by him and hope he fires us into the champions league come the end of the season!

What I find strange is that numerous posters have been on here for months now claiming that we should never coral Balotelli's wilder impulses, we shouldn't restrict him, that this "craziness " was what made him the genius he is.

Nobody still peddling that myth then, eh?

If you look at it from another perspective Balo spotted that Popov was an absolute cheating prick and he deserved a right good kicking .
Balo needs to be criticised for not doing the job properly as he could have maimed the twat and we would not have had to suffer his pathetic antics for the rest of the game.
Balo, if you fell like doing that again please do it in the last minute of the game when we are four up and that granny shagger is in your sights then let him have both barrels - I'd love it !!
Otherwise behave yourself you tosser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.