Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

One thing is for sure, he must not keep Dzeko on the bench. One thing you can say about Dzeko is that at least he is a pro who gives his all. I have no doubts whatsoever that he will come good for us. Mario on the other hand? I am beginning to think Mourinho was right.

quiet_riot said:
carlosthejackal said:
He put it over the bar and it was a goal kick, then planted his studs in the players chest and thigh, obviously none of it was his fault. Cant wait for him to do it against Utd and they promptly dismantle us 3 or 4 nil, but as long as Marios happy thats all that fucking counts.

Pretty certain it was a corner, being sat in the ground and all....unless he missed another 'sitter' in which case... SACK THE BASTARD, DISGRACEFUL, SACK EVERYBODY

Er, it wasn't a corner, it was a goal kick, just watching it again since I got back. But it's nothing to do with missing a sitter, the guys a tool and got needlessly sent off for no reason at all and has cost us another trophy.

Berkovic_blue said:
Tonster said:
Ref was a shambles agreed but don't talk shite. Sending Balotelli off was about the only decision the clown got right. You can't keep defending the indefensible.

Back at you. Everyone's got their own opinion and if all you've got is to say I'm "talking shite" then you know what you can do?

No way was it a red, he had his foot up to get the ball which he got..! and after the ball had gone, the Kiev player ran into his raised foot, and made a meal of it.. yellow at the most.

Mancio said:
McNair9 said:
Yes, what's your point??

why you think it was a sending off while a WC final referee didnt think the same ?

Dangerous play, some might say violent conduct and since then Webb said he made a mistake and that it was a red card. Balo jumped needlessly high with his foot and studs up and made no attempt to bring it back down without catching the player.

HazeM3 said:
http://www.twitvid.com/AHCJ1

this guy is missing some screws

think its an act, he cant be that stupid.
he knows what hes doing, its extra attention for him .
hes a pathetic attention whore

I've tried to defend Mario but how can you keep backing him when he does that. For me he's only shown glimpses of his ability and up to now the negatives are far outweighing what he brings to the team. Mancini is being made to look foolish by him, maybe he felt it was a gamble worth taking, maybe Mario will become a great player but he's nowhere near at the moment.

Tonster said:
and has cost us another trophy.

You're right, with tonight being the final and all. Also, he did in fact cost us the League Cup with his shocking team selection....oh wait.

He is a fucking prick who brings nothing but embarrassment on the team and club. Anyone who thinks differently is a fucking prick.

Fuck him off, never want to see that prick in a City shirt again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V3_FAXQcwU[/youtube]

Judge for yourself - red all day long!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.