Balotelli [MERGED]

Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Radio interview. Click on the link and click on radio player.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/9424214.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 424214.stm</a>

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

Modern day footballers are often spoiled and thick, this pretty much sums it up though every club has them.

He is a fucking prick who brings nothing but embarrassment on the team and club. Anyone who thinks differently is a fucking prick.

Fuck him off, never want to see that prick in a City shirt again.

McNair9 said:
Mancio said:
why you think it was a sending off while a WC final referee didnt think the same ?

Dangerous play, some might say violent conduct and since then Webb said he made a mistake and that it was a red card. Balo jumped needlessly high with his foot and studs up and made no attempt to bring it back down without catching the player.

violent conduct require the volontariety from the player.

dangerous play is a yellow card.

Definite red card. I'm afraid Mario Balotelli is taking the piss out of us, Mancini and worst of all he is taking the piss out of the other players. Ciao you fruit loop.

mancitymark said:
He is a fucking prick who brings nothing but embarrassment on the team and club. Anyone who thinks differently is a fucking prick.

Fuck him off, never want to see that prick in a City shirt again.

Go and bang your head against a wall..

Berkovic_blue said:
Tonster said:
Don't be so touchy, I agreed with you the ref was a clown but if you seriously think that wasn't a red card offence then you really need to look at it again.

Touchy? Think you've misjudged my post if that;s what you think, you're the one who was swearing at me lol. I've already seen it again, I don't need anyone else spoonfeeding their opinions to me I'll make my own mind up.

I'll leave this thread now, wouldn't want to upset the Mario slagging session. Should work on the insults though, dickhead, prick etc. are a bit unoriginal and already got used for Robinho lol

Behave, I was hardly swearing at you was I? I just think it's very difficult to defend that challenge. And if it was a one off or was provoked you could maybe forgive it, but he's only started 15 games, 8 yellows and 2 reds (second one very costly) plus tantrums, sulks etc doesn't help his cause does it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.