Balotelli [MERGED]

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I'd hate to think what the other players think of him too, I think we know Tevez doesn't like him with the reaction he showed in Kiev shaking his head cos Balo had hayfever or whatever the fuck he was scared of. I reckon people like Silva, Nigel, Vinnie etc won't like him either, you can tell in their body language. I know which players I'd rather have.

Thats my take on the situation too.

Even down to Sunday league level, if you had a player who wasn't concerned for the TEAM, then you would get fooked off with them.

True professionals like Tevez, Kompany, De Jong, even Lescott, Zabba...... they must despair of the guy??

As some posters have said, it's not good to get on the back of one of our own players........

....but why should we give a shit about him, because I sincerely doubt he gives a shit about us (City, us fans and his team mates)

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Mancio said:
still with AJ cock in your gob mate ?
If AJ was fully fit today, I'm sure everyone would agree that they'd start him over Balo. Miles better player and miles better attitude.

Who you backing then anyway?

AJ. i love the guy.

but stay quite , i'll let you free to continue to suck his cock.

Soulboy said:
As I said on the DAY we signed him... It will all end in tears.

I see no reason to change that view.
That does not read too well

Give the player some support instead of rushing to say I told you so

The biggest disgrace I've ever seen wear the shirt. We've had some shitters in the past, but at least they didn't have the attitude of this retarded prick.

At the ground, I myself thought it was probably only a yellow, but you could see the intention and it was fucking stupid. Since watching it back, I've now seen it was a clear red and there is no defending it.

He's the only player I've seen at City as well who has been sent off and not receive applause from the ground, cos there was fuck all to applaud. All you could hear was "Fuck off Balotelli", "Get rid of him Bobby" and boos and even though I didn't do this, I totally agreed with them who did.

Since he played can anyone actually say he's done anything to justify the money we paid for him or the money we pay him? He's scored a few goals, mostly tap-ins and pens but apart from that, he's done nothing but walk round like he doesn't give a shit, get stupid bookings and red cards and fuck about and acts like the world owes him something.

I don't care if he's had a bad upbringing, so's Tevez, but everyone loves him cos he plays football the right way and put every bit of effort in that he can. I and I'm sure others have known people who haven't had the best of lives, doesn't mean they automatically become a **** though.

He could be the reason Mancini loses his job, whether that's a good thing, I don't know, but it's not right.

I'd hate to think what the other players think of him too, I think we know Tevez doesn't like him with the reaction he showed in Kiev shaking his head cos Balo had hayfever or whatever the fuck he was scared of. I reckon people like Silva, Nigel, Vinnie etc won't like him either, you can tell in their body language. I know which players I'd rather have.

To think we had a player like Bellers who would put it all in and is actually a better player and we got rid of him for this joker, unbelievable.

He lost us the game today and he will do it again and again. If he's anywhere near the pitch at Wembley, I fear the worst.

If my Balohat ever arrives, I might send the bugger back. (I kinda like the hat though).

good post couldnt agree more

redmizzle said:
Read it and weep? LOL

He said he didn't see the incident so why would he accuse Mario of doing something stupid? Doesn't add up. I won't believe those were his exact words till i hear it come from him personally not just accept it as gospel because it's printed in BBC Sport. He did say Mario won't be in the Chelsea squad though, that i heard.

Click play and listen to Mancini <a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/9424214.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 424214.stm</a>

He wouldn't say that he wasnt going to be in the squad if he hadnt seen it.

redmizzle said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Read it and weep:

Balotelli to be dropped from Man City squad for Chelsea

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini says Mario Balotelli is unlikely to face Chelsea on Sunday after he was shown a red card against Dynamo Kiev.

The striker was sent off during the second leg for a late challenge on Goran Popov as City won the match but lost the last-16 tie 2-1 on aggregate.

"I don't think he'll be in the squad," said Mancini after the 1-0 victory.

"I don't know if it was a red card or a yellow card, but when you play a game like this you should pay attention."

Mancini added: "Mario thinks he could be a fantastic player. When he does something stupid like that, it's difficult for me."

Italy international Balotelli, who was also sent off against West Brom in November, was shown a straight red by referee Cuneyt Cakir after he appeared to thrust his boot in the body of the Kiev defender.

"I didn't see the foul properly but I am very disappointed because in a game like this it is very difficult if you pick up a red card, and you can pick up a red card for doing something stupid," said Mancini.

Aleksandar Kolarov did give City the lead in the 39th minute, three minutes after Balotelli left the pitch, but they could not find a second as the stubborn Kiev defence clung on.

"If it stays 11 versus 11, we would have probably scored two or three goals," added the Italian boss. "We deserved another goal. We played a fantastic game with 10 players."

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/9428455.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 428455.stm</a>

Read it and weep? LOL

He said he didn't see the incident so why would he accuse Mario of doing something stupid? Doesn't add up. I won't believe those were his exact words till i hear it come from him personally not just accept it as gospel because it's printed in BBC Sport. He did say Mario won't be in the Chelsea squad though, that i heard.

not+listening.jpg

Marvin said:
Soulboy said:
As I said on the DAY we signed him... It will all end in tears.

I see no reason to change that view.
That does not read too well

Give the player some support instead of rushing to say I told you so

Will you stop fucking stalking me!

There's been page after page of absolute abuse levelled at Balotelli and I make a minor comment that I doubted he would ever fit in at City, and you're on having a pop at me.

Can't you give me a rest from your tut-tutting?

JULES said:
Witney Blue said:
The bloke who gave him a chance but hasjust said he won't be in the squad against Chelsea. He's a twat who disrespects our club on a regular basis. Get shot and get someone in who realizes football is about being a team member not a pretentious, selfish, self obsessed cock. Absolutely the biggest wanker I've ever seen at City

robinho?

robinho... yes he was a grade A wanker but he was awesome for us in his first season. Scored goals for fun and set loads up. When he threw his toys out the pram yes he sulked and was immensely lazy ... but Balotelli is on another planet mate. Ive stood by him but hes had too many chances. Is that his 3rd Red card now? Against west brom it wasnt so bad but tonight...when the chance of progressing to the europa league quaters was with in reach. What he did tonight almost unforgiveable, he has single handedly ruined our chances of silverwear in that cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.