Balotelli [MERGED]

No excuses for the wanker,he's simply a disgrace,an embarrasment and,as he continues to prove,a total liability.

I'd be happy never to see the turd in our shirt ever again.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
redmizzle said:
Read it and weep? LOL

He said he didn't see the incident so why would he accuse Mario of doing something stupid? Doesn't add up. I won't believe those were his exact words till i hear it come from him personally not just accept it as gospel because it's printed in BBC Sport. He did say Mario won't be in the Chelsea squad though, that i heard.

not+listening.jpg

You should've told me earlier that you're deaf Jim, no wonder you have to rely on printed quotes.

THE PART YOU'VE PUT IN BOLD WERE NOT MANCINI'S WORDS! Hope that helps.

lancs blue said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
The biggest disgrace I've ever seen wear the shirt.
Hard to take anything after that seriously in your post, complete and utter bollocks.

I see what Rod is saying.......

For all the other "poor" players we've had, they've mostly given their all - its not their fault they had limited ability / weren't quite up to it.

With Mario, I constantly read he has "all the ability in the world", and I agree the guy is seriously talented....

... but he is also, unfortunately, seriously flawed and also seriously petulant.

And, his disciplanary record is an embarrassment

lancs blue said:
Hard to take anything after that seriously in your post, complete and utter bollocks.
Which City player has been a bigger disgrace, then?
TBF he shouldn't have even got a yellow at West Brom that was a disgraceful decission. Tonight is the only genuine red card offence he's done. But he is clearly an Arse! I don't argue that.

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

You what? We say this everytime!

Big fan of RM but he gets rid of Bellamy because hes a trouble causer and brings in mario!
We need Bellamy back if only to punch his lights out.
At least Bellamy would die for the shirt and wouldve probably been the difference tonight.

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Why won't he be in the squad? Is he injured, or is his punishment for tonight's performance a week off in Milan with his mates.....?

lancs blue said:
Which City player has been a bigger disgrace, then?
Barton for definite but besides that, has the "Grand Master" or anyone else seen every City player that ever played? Typical hysterical overreaction on here as always. Yes it was a silly challenge and he needs to calm down his reactions to decisions going against him but he's not the first 20 year old footballer to be hot-headed.

Bellamy better than Balotelli? Hahahahaha comeon thats why he has lit the Championship on fire and has all those medals in his closet.

How old are some you guys really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.