Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

joe mancini said:
In that case put him in the EDL squad for a couple of months.

Is that the English Defence League?.

Hahahaha brilliant

Why oh why are some people defending the latest self-indulgent show of Balotelli stupidity?

When things don't go his way,he eventually loses it.
He seems unable,or unwilling, to help himself.
Whether or not he thinks he should be somewhere else,or whether he thinks he's simply "above it all" he just seems to lose the plot and do something totally stupid...like the kid who tries to draw attention to himself at school by doing daft things.
Trouble is,that the first team at Manchester City Fc isn't a place for learning how to cope with whatever difficulties life has thrown at you in the past.
Unfortunately,professional footballers on the other team don't care abut how "fragile" your character may be.They just want to target your weaknesses as a character,win at all costs-and despite his apparent "potential" this boy has them in spades for all to see.

If Mancini lets him anywhere near the team against the rags we'll be down to 10 men within half an hour.Scholes,Vidic etc. will take him to the cleaners.

Get rid asap.Not worth the hassle.

balotelli number two?

anyone else see this guy ? spitting image , same hair job lot , was on the bus from piccadilly to the ground and everyone was singing to him, was wondering if anyone was on the same bus haha , was quality he seemed to take it as a laugh!

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

Cant see him changing. Its who he is. He's trouble, has been wherever he goes and all this laughter on the website is just a smokescreen to his real personality. I think were stuck with him, unless we take a big hit, the whole world knows what hes like now and no club will touch him with a barge pole.

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

typicalcity68 said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
Sums up the pampered lifestyle that some flunky goes out of his way to help the thick fucker try and put his bib on. Balo is a complete nob. The sooner he is flirted the better.
you are mr wrong, from wrongsville, planet wrong.

Lol. Hope I'm wrong!

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

He's one of those players that will still have managers thinking that they can "get the best from Mario" when he's 30.

didactic said:
Bellamy better than Balotelli? Hahahahaha comeon thats why he has lit the Championship on fire and has all those medals in his closet.

How old are some you guys really?

What the same Bellamy that ripped part chelski, the rags and others apart only last season...wow he was shit cos he was offloaded to cardiff for non-footballing reasons and that shit manager redtwatt wants to sign him still.....whereas Balo has proven himself to be even better by errr, well, err

redmizzle said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
not+listening.jpg

THE PART YOU'VE PUT IN BOLD WERE NOT MANCINI'S WORDS! Hope that helps.

Oh, so you were at the post match press conference, were you?

No, didn't think so.

Mancini spoke far more strongly in his post-match press conference, saying: "The problem for Mario is that he thinks he could be a fantastic player. But when he does something stupid like that, it is difficult for me, difficult for him and difficult for the team.''
<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/895469/roberto-mancini-laments-mario-balotelli-red-as-man-city-crash?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... sh?cc=5739</a>

The Independent are also quoting it:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/mancini-fires-blast-at-balotelli-after-stupid-sendingoff-2245318.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 45318.html</a>

Hope that helps.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
lancs blue said:
Hard to take anything after that seriously in your post, complete and utter bollocks.
Which City player has been a bigger disgrace, then?
ben thatcher joey barton and for different reasons nigel clough(although i loved his old fella)
honourable mentions go to mcmannaman danny mills and robinho
and loads of others,in fact how long have you actually watched City ? if he`s the worst it can`t be long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.