Balotelli [MERGED]

The way I see it...

Balotelli is more bothered about looking like a bad boy and pouting his lips than he is being a player. He walks around like a typical 'gangsta', as though he's got a nail stuck in his foot, he tantrums, he looks as disinterested as he could be and all in all 2 reds and 9 yellows is a diabolical return. People will laud over him 'because he's Balotelli', well I'll tell you this, Jose Mourinho does not banish players just for the sake of it. Balotelli has cost us tonight, the rest of the team played great and they can walk away with dignity. As I type this though our 'Italian' friend will be in his apartment, glass of champagne in one hand, a thick blonde in the other and us, the players and MCFC as a whole will be the last thing on his stupid fucking mind.

Anyone who disagrees because 'he is Balotelli', or 'because he plays for City' is fucking deluded. He is a disgrace to the club and he needs shipping out. Another mercenary, (Robinho), another player who had no choice but to leave the club he was at, (Robinho), and another player who is here purely for the money, (ROBINHO). 2 fucking Robinho's in 3 years who have made us look like donkey turd. Unbelievable.

Fuck off Balotelli, you stupid, non-Italian little twat.

Stillsy said:
Just listen to some of you fucking clowns! Head up mario,

Into somebody's chin, no doubt.

He's a complete bellend and cannot be trusted in an important game ever again. He's done this too often now.

Get rid in the summer.

Re: Balo - Bye Bye

blueskyandback said:
Rossyuk said:
What a petulant Brat. He has talent but too uncontrolable. Get Rid!
If Mancini hasnt the balls and the sense to get rid of him he might as well jump ship before he sinks it

i suspect that if he dont - the owners will get rid of the pair of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.